Chapter 35: What Actually Happened?

Listen to 'Empire' By Shakira - If you want...

----------------------------------------------------------

--Karelyn's POV--

"Are you trying to tell me that you called my sister a slut and now that crazy girl Cassy has probably taken her?!?" I scream mostly at Zayn and he sighs.

You must be kidding me, if this twat called Cassy tries to kill my sister. I will get my claws out.

Harry parks the car outside Katherine's house. Well I can now call it my home too in a way. I nearly break the car door trying to open it.

"Wait, I need to unlock the doors." Harry says whilst I am still pulling on the door handle.

Katherine's mum, who's also my mum will freak if she finds that her own daughter is missing. Kate told me that our mum is in Australia right now so thank God.

When I'm out of the car I speed up to the house door and barge it open, without knocking. Harry, Louis are following right behind me. Liam and Zayn stayed in the car...

"Katherine! Are you here?" I yell at my loudest. But nothing sounds back besides my own echo.

I nearly break down when we search the whole house and find no one in it. She is in trouble and I don't even know where she is.

"You guys better have an idea on where my sister may be because I am furious, that you would even let her out your sight. What will Nicole say? Actually where is Nicole?" I ask Louis and Harry, but I think I have frightened them with my angry red eyes.

Harry shrugs and looks at Louis who answers. "We don't kn-"

I don't let him finish. "Doesn't matter, I'll call her." I say whilst taking my phone out my back pocket. I also have the dagger that can kill Cassy in my big coat pocket.

My finger presses on Nicole's name on my contact list. It rings three times until she picks up.

"Hi Karelyn, what’s up?" Nicole asks, I'm guessing she is with some friends as I can hear from the background.

"Nicole, you need to come to your aunt's house now. Kate is in trouble." She gasps.

I hear her tell her friends that she needs to go before responding.

"I'll be there in a flash, literally." I end the call after.

I nod at Louis and Harry to start walking to the car so we can wait for Nicole there. I follow straight behind closing the door. Liam and Zayn are standing outside the car and when they see my sad expression, they know that she is not in the house.

"Don't worry, we called Niall and he said him and Jade would be here in a second. I'm sure that Kate is okay." Zayn tells us all. I glare at his calm self. He is hiding the fact that he is already missing his girlfriend well ex-girlfriend now.

~3 hours Later~

--Cassy's POV--

"What colour would Harry like green or blue?" I ask Katherine who I have tied to a chair so she can't move even if she tries.

She sighs obviously she has given up after try to escape in the past 4 hours. "Will you quit talking about Harry, he doesn't like you!" She spits and I pretend to be offended.

"Oh Katherine, everyone loves me... Now choose blue or green?" I glare at her.

"Go for the green one, he loves green." She mumbles. I have this place guarded by some of my vampire friends that I met along the way when I found out about being a vampire slash original.