2. Let The Mystery Begins

Nenerh1 , my forever friend and a lovely person who was always there as my support and motivation. Always ready to help me, encourage me with her heartwarming words. A kind and loving soul with a beautiful heart.

I am dedicating this chapter to you as my token of gratitude. Your love and support are like world to me. Love you always my dearest friend.

So here is the start of Niera's mysterious journey in Gideon's Dark World. Let the Mystery Begins...

******

Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step,

- Lao Tzu

******

Kellen Luts as Jerry Revin 

NIERA'S POV

When there is a will, there is a way. When there is no will, then Destiny leads the way.

Sometimes life seems to be not fair. Well that's what papa used to tell me but never thought I will have to experience it like this.

Rectifying the mistakes which I never made and being in a place I never wanted to be at first place. I bit my lip at the thought crossed my exasperated mind.

Here I am standing in front of enormous thirty story building, with glass and metal work. A perfect art!

The building is a perfect combination of modern and ancient architecture, the glass and metal work gives it a modern look with a slight vintage touch. This building is a class by itself. Seriously impressive, a sleek spire of gleaming sapphire that pierced the clouds.

But what took away all the attention was the golden plated alphabets on the crown, the 'A V' was standing proud with an enigmatic shine radiating from them.

Marvelous architecture.

Concentrate on your work rather than admiring the craft work. My rational mind interrupted my admiring gaze.

Knowing it was pointless to get riled up over old frustrations, I focused on getting to work as quickly as possible.

As I made my way to through ornate copper-framed revolving doors was just as awe-inspiring, with golden-veined marble floors and walls, and brushed aluminum security desk and turnstiles. I pulled my letter of permission out from the inner pocket of my pants and held it up for the two guards in black business suits at the desk. They stopped me anyway, no doubt because I was majorly under-dressed, but then they cleared me through.

As I entered the lobby and took a step inside I felt a slight change in the atmosphere. Although it looks a normal office but there was something strange, but I quickly brush these thoughts away and made my way to the reception.

I quickly gave her my reason to visit and she asked me to wait in the waiting area. As I made my way there, I took a look over the interior, each thing there was screaming expensive and classy. In front of the waiting area the alphabets "A V" were written in Golden just like outside the enormous building. After around 10 minutes, I was called at the reception.

"Miss. William, Mr. Revin will meet you in his office. Here let me take you there." I politely thanked her and made my way to Mr. Revin's office.

She led me twentieth floor. Before us was a wall of bulletproof glass that framed the double-door entrance to the reception area. We made our way to a big cabin and knock the glass door. We heard a faint 'come in' and she left.