84.1 The Preface of Pain

Happy Forever Wednesday!

Took a lot of time, because I was unavailable last week!

Was attending the wedding of my Sister...!

Facing emotional turmoil while being there for her, 

Smiling through teary eyes; this art weddings teach us!

Insta Updates available...!

Happy Birthday to my dearest friend jangotra27  

Love and warm wishes from my side!

***

Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.

— George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

***

NIERA'S POV

The desires of mine are impish,

The mischief of mine is innocent,

The hopes of mine are high,

The air tells me to stop,

The breeze whispers, my dreams are tall,

I wonder should I stop, or

Not, before I reach you!

Life, sometimes can be astonishing, like waves in ocean, ups and down are parts of life, but like waves touching shore comes back to ocean and settle, the troubling day rests at night, after the whole day of flight, bird comes to its nest, peace greets, when one look back at home, at people who hold prayers for him.

Home!

My leg automatically hit the brake when the familiar place greets my sight. A bright smile kiss my lips, without any delay, I slip out of car, and walk—almost jog to reach the door.

Before I could raise my hand to knock, the door flees open, and before I could comprehend, I'm tackled into a hug, someone almost leap into my leg, almost made us stagger in process.

"Aunt Bambi!" my heart leaps into unconditional elation before I pull her into my arms, tucking her under my chin, offering my warmth and taking hers.

"I missed you!" her muffled squeal reach me, making me chuckle in delight.

"Aww! I missed you too Bubble! Have you been well? Had proper meal, you hadn't trouble anyone, aye?"

"Oye! Aunt Bambi, calm down, you speak like a child!" I almost scoff at the child in my arms, but my Little Bundle of Joy honor me with her most mature look.

Who is child between us?

Jerry makes his presence known by his words and soon I look at my brother with same warmth.

"Hey, you're back! How are you, are you hurt, have you ate? Shall I bring something to eat?"

"Oye! Brother, calm down! You speak like a child!" I mimic like a child, pouting at my brother. Jerry scowls at me, before we all burst into laughter. Jerry embraces me pulling us all in a warm comforting hug, in a happy family time.