80. Gust of Rush

Happy Forever Thursday!

For my Raisin, Massi loves You baby!

***

Trust and love are two different emotions. When you love someone, you can go until the end even if you don't trust the person.

— Jung Yoon-do, Doctors

***

NIERA'S POV

Life is an unexpected voyage,

Unexpected is every turn,

One looks at up and downs,

One seeks for far shore grounds,

It's the will of time that speaks,

Who'll drown and who'll reach safe shoreline!

The power of life is exciting, where one wins and losses greatness, surely it keeps the moment of surprises which somewhat shakes the person in their eccentric way.

Even when I'm relishing life in the cocoon of comfort around my people, I find myself talking occasional visits of those unsolved pieces of puzzle.

They tease me, make me unease, and I don't like this feel!

"I bet this dolled up wife is murderer." I squinted, turning to Jerry who exclaim punching the cushion on his lap. I cringe at the grin he is casting like being an actual part of investigating team.

"No, this friend comes as perfect suspect, didn't you notice the girly looks he gave when his father went to confront him. Such a...." I turn just in time to witness Fergal almost crushed the metal spoon in his hand, and heard Jerry's scoff at his explanation.

I mentally face palmed, cursing myself for choosing a thriller series to watch after dinner, though the series turned out to be a flop, these two enthusiastic people are getting too much involved, making frequent comments on their option and debating every now, that to pausing the show in mid.

"Man! You're too obvious, the one looks innocent is the one killer in end." Jerry claim and I lean back rolling my eyes. Awaiting the debate to behind. And in next three seconds they both were gazing at other with dominating male matter.

"You're too obvious."

Who would say they are Security and Finance head of World Dominating Company?

Letting these two continue, I let my mind work, ponder.

"Um! Can I ask something?" I murmur softly, even a soft mumble, people turn to look at me with curious eyes. I let out a sigh before casting my query.

"The day when I fainted, I distinctly remember, Lamia venting out her anger, she mentioned mutts." With my words, I didn't fail to notice the stiffness in their back but keeping mind focus I went ahead.

"Does it relates to Majestic Creature?" I heaved a sigh before Jerry rush to breathe while coughing hysterically. Fergal regarded me with blank stone features as I provide water to Jerry.

Someone's Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें