54. The Will of Time

"PLEASE READ THE LAST WORDS"

Deepawali ki hardik shubhkamnayeen!

Aapke upar Maa ki krpa sadeev bani rahe!

May every aspect of your life become
as luminous and exciting as
the lights flickering
on the lamps in the festival of lights.

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous Diwali.

Stay safe, healthy happy and Blessed!

Happy Special Diwali Forever Saturday!

Happy Festive Weekend Guys!

Enjoy!

PrinceMenghani on this Bhai Dooj, I wish you all the love and success in Life. Love you bro.

Jerry_Deshmukh Welcome to the Mysterious Journey of Someone's Forever Jerry. I hope you enjoy this ride. God bless you Bhai! My wishes and love for your success!

***

"The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes."

— Arthur Conan Doyle, The Hound of the Baskervilles

***

In the last chapter of Someone's Forever

[Old Rust but Gold]

Niera's POV

"Quantity time, what's that?" I whispered to Jerry who was staring at his reflection in his black shining shoes in resignation.

"Quality time." He whispered back; not averting his gaze from his reflection.

Oh!

Quality not quantity!

English could be confusing sometimes!

"No quantity, dear Cleopatra. I believe in Quantity and quality both when it comes to my work. You see I'm the finance head, my job requires the foolproof strategy and dedication toward work and everyone here knows that's only me who can handle that crucial task." He explained raising the collar of his shirt.

"I have a lot of work burden to handle; the whole responsibility of this empire is on my young shoulders. Quite a heavy work load you know. But you see someone has to work to keep the business and kingdom at place. Otherwise Majesty would sentence subjects for every silly mistake he would see and know.

"But no, I keep that from happening and save the employees. I can be strict at times but you don't worry, I would always keep you on my eyelashes. My beauty queen Cleopatra. My mate." He spoke driving different expression and thought his speech but only one caught my attention and that was pure pain in head.

My auditory nerves were screaming in pain murmuring some dialogues of old movie to shut him up but much to their dismay, he kept going.

"That—tha—t's really wonderful! You're a gem for A V Inc." I praised halting his incessant babble before my nerves could explode.