85.1 Sparks & Pains

Happy Forever Friday!

***

To be smiling, to be glad

For the yesterdays we've had;

To be grateful all the way

For the beauties of today;

To be hopeful and to see

In the days that are to be,

Bigger, better, broader things,

Robes of purple, crowns of kings!

Excerpt from THE CREED

— James W. Foley, The Verses of James W. Foley, Book of Life and Laughter

***

NIERA'S POV

The night has been quiet,

Snow falls like bliss in dark,

Through the foggy glass, the mist appears,

The touch of cold on my warm skin tinkles,

And I smile; it feels same as your warm breath;

Once fell and forever remains!

The quiet night whispers the lullaby in my ears, as wind caress my skin, the lost tendrils stir then dance as the wind from outside sways in rhythm. A sigh releases itself from my lips as the sensation of cold makes effect and I lean my chin further in my arms, sighing against the open window.

Emotions can be astonishing sometimes, from a small stir of situation; one can never comprehend what and where can pull one's string.

The reason for which destiny brought me here has finally concluded, the final stroke of victory, I could make after a long astounding period, after a series of flabbergasting events which I never once thought would ever existed or can occur, I lived before finally its time I can call myself freed.

But then why this freedom doesn't taste sweet, doesn't smell nice?

Since we left from the hall after taking away that girl, I can't bring a moment of relief and peace for me. The whole evening I tried—forced myself to relief but failed.

Either it was the biting of my own unease conscious or the chaotic turmoil of my own mind, I couldn't find relief. With passing evening, I failed to bring myself to peace, now the quiet serene night failed to bring peace to me.

From one thought to another, thoughts keep clouding me incessantly, only the moments I spend talking with Kavya on call, seems calm. The buddy of mine knows how to shift and blast my mind through her revelations, she can find out when my heart is sour.

My trail of thoughts avert with Kavya's call, strangely I came to know now that she has also been aware of whole mess, and was helping Prince. The hesitation of her tone somewhere alerted me, but my friend knows how to shift my mind. Kavya mentioned about a different world, and I almost choke into my coughs.

Receiving a call from Kavya put away my confusions a Little.

The call made me realize, my friend has more knowledge of World than I ever had, she has gained more of overall insight in world than I had ever been interested in.