49. 'V' for A V

Happy Forever Sunday 'Again'!

Surprise!! 

Enjoy the Double update! 

For the lovely and amazing NorthKnight 

It's always a pleasure to read your lovely words. Lots of Love Friend!

***

"Feelings do not grow old along with the body. Feelings form part of a world I don't know, but it's a world where there's no time, so space, no frontiers."

— Paulo Coelho, Brida

***

In the last chapter of Someone's Forever

[Reaching the Surface]

Sir Gerard's POV

The words escaped his mouth allowing different reactions to settle on different faces.

While Black seemed puzzled, Dexter shared a look of understanding with me whereas Theo. kept an expression which assured us he is going to pull out his hair from his scalp.

Majesty showed no response whatsoever.

"Sorry to interrupt but am I ask something?" Black asked breaking the layer of stillness from the environment.

"You may Black." I allowed him.

"How Niera—I mean Miss. William was there in the shield unharmed." He voiced his words turning our direction of comprehension.

"Revin!" Majesty called Revin who showed his surprise squealing a little before presenting himself in front of him.

"She is in the motel accompanied by Miss. Dovin and Tiara. She is safe." Revin provided bowing without any further delay.

Majesty nodded losing himself staring at the center table.

No explanations were needed to find the answers for his lost stance.

The horror of finding his life in the field of danger was still fresh on his conscience.

Though he saved her risking his whole being yet the chances were still there.

But again the same question arises how shield never harmed her at the first place when it wouldn't have allowed her to enter.

How?

The question erupted in every mind presented in the hall.

How she was protected in the shield which never allowed the King himself to enter and breach the aura of Princess Alicia.

"The shield allowed her to enter." Majesty whispered looking at his wounds which were still healing. The burns were deep but the burns of his soul were deeper.

"Wasn't she supposed to? I mean she did." Revin muttered meekly earning a steely glare from Theodore.

He bowed at Majesty before taking his position back.

"It is another form of impossible Revin," I stated rising from my seat. Other followed but I gestured them to sit.

I left the seating arrangement to pace toward the vacant area while Raymond and I explained.