60. You and Us

Dedicated to Maa!

Happy Forever Sunday Again!

Surprising isn't?

Enjoy!

***

Loving you is not easy. Mainly because I do not have any idea how to tell you about it, and you have no intentions of finding it out.

- Unknown 

***

*Niera's Attire [Sahira's Dress]*

NIERA'S POV

Assumptions:

They help us to create a fair shape of situation yet to enfold in front of us, a right one leads to accuracy of our intelligence, the incorrect one leads to misleading.

That's why we are always taught to assume but not in hasty.

Sahira!

The name ranged in my conscious like a bell of morning rhythm.

"No, she isn't, Niera. Sahira was Jerry's Sister."

"His only sister." Sir Gerard answered sharply. His eyes gleaming in the mist of some lost thoughts yet ever present in now.

"Jerry's sister." I whispered: trying to digest the words.

She is Sahira. Jerry's sister and Tiger's mother. It only means she isn't more leaving her child alone.

Visions made appearance one after the other in queue. Every interaction I had with Jerry and Tiger where her mother was mentioned.

The pendent!

This belongs to her mother. It's precious to her, special to her. It was her first gift to her. Tiger never interacts with anyone.

His worries!

"You know Sahira used to call Tiara, Tiger." Dr. Baron snapped me back to reality with his words. I turned to him bluntly as he continued drifting in old memories.

"It was the endearment she used to hear from her mother."

"I was shocked at the beginning to hear this but then Jerry revealed that she herself asked you to call her with his name otherwise she never allowed anyone, not even Jerry to call her by this name." Dr. Baron spoke with a smile curve adorning his face.

If flabbergasted was the word, I felt incapable to summarize my state into such small word.

It seemed insufficient to me making no sense at all.