86.1 Always Behind of You

Happy Forever Saturday!

This chapter was supposed to be updated by Wednesday, but couldn't. Perhaps it was for weekend joy...! 

Enjoy! 

dreamer-146 and hema1234sri Thank you so much guys, you rock. 

***

I Wish You Next Let's stay just as we are

Will I be able to go back?

When I Saw You

Always Behind Of You

I'll bury you in my fading memories

I'll live just with those memories

Your eyes, your face

If I can forget all of it

Will I be able to go back?

When I Saw You

Always Behind Of You

— Bumkey, Hwayugi (OST)

***

NIERA'S POV

Dying, I never expected how it would be. Will it be peaceful, will it be painful, I have always wondered.

I had curiosity how I'll meet my ultimate destination. Will it come to in my peaceful slumber and take me away from all my problems, tears, and sorrows.

Or will I go in a painful way, where I'll ask for every next breath while struggle to break-free from the truth.

I never expected how it'll be, will it sooner when the life of mine will blossom in dreams and wishes or will it be later, when I have already lived life to the fullest.

I never expected it'll trick me, never. Because I knew, I have so much to live, do and suffer. Responsibilities, duties and my purpose, I had so much to even think, death will come like whisper of life and take away all my might.

I never expected it to come to me when I had just started to smile at the eccentricity of my surroundings.

I weaved one wish, to know the deepest secrets, more than anything; I wanted to know the man who has changed me, the one who is a puzzle for me.

But it seems like life has a smartest way to surprise us, mine lies in the face of death.

I withered, moving my tired limps into air, seeking some support but nothing made sense or it was just my body and sense that were betraying me. I wanted to scream but nothing was coming out, perhaps because the vocal cords reside in throat and my throat wasn't, I could feel under the pain.

The pain and blood was everywhere but death was nowhere, I felt struggling.

I was wondering where I'll fight for every breath when it'll come the brutal way, now that I see the suffering and pain with every passing moment. I want to embrace it with open arms. I was a fighter; I fought with every situation, every tear and every complication of my life, until now. A fighter can fight with everything but death, death is something that's evitable.

I wished to live; at least until I could save Tiara from that vile woman, I wanted the child to stay safe away in life, rather than the fear, she breathes when that woman is around her, the killer of her mother. A monster!