28. Arrival of the Grey Sky

Dedicated to a lovely reader, for being a huge source of motivation through their encouraging words and messages!

Thank you won't be sufficient, so love would fill it. Lots and lots of Love!!  wefive

***

Time walks in its pace. Never waits, never regrets.

The one learns to respect it, conquers his mistakes!!

- Sir Gerard Warner,

Neelam Menghani, Someone's Forever

***

In the last chapter of Someone's Forever

[Ancient Legends]

Niera's POV

"You like fantasies. Fairy tales?" he asked, staring at me keenly.

"I used to watch fairy tales when in my childhood." I replied, not aware of where this conversation is heading.

"Hmm! Right Bambi. What those movies states?"

I shrugged before answering, "Fantasies which can never be realities. They feed kids a false perfect world of magic which help them in imagining their own perfect world."

"Very well my dear. Now," he intertwined his fingers, his interest taking another height accompanying his amazement.

"Why they are call fantasies Bambi?"

"Because they can never be reality." I retorted.

"What if they do?" he said taking me by surprise while people around me gawk at us.

"Sorry you lost me."

"I beg to differ, we just found you."

There are times of life when a scenario in front of us truly depicts a suspense thrilling movie scene when the gist of the drama is about to reveal. The anticipation is agonizing. The pounding of errant heart beats clear to your own ears serves as a background score.

"Fantasies aren't just a fictional world for kids to imagine a perfect world but they are just a clean portion of reality allowed to reveal in world." He stated.

"Every wild fantasy exists Bambi. They exist around us. But with a cruel tint of reality."

I scrunched my nose and brows, lost in words but my mind listening him keenly, absorbing each word.

"We, the people of this Kingdom follow the Ancient Sovereignty of Royal Tale of Time. It is not an obligation for us to follow the edict but we live them with our heart."

"What does this law states?" I couldn't keep my vocal cords in check.

Smiling at my curiosity, he placed his right palm over my head, patting in an elderly manner, his actions were in pure wonder and joyous but they held discreet hold of pure affection and warmth.

"Our precious Bambi,"

"When the King commands,

The sun rises to his kingdom, spreading the rays of prosperity.

When he howls, the darkest of nights give the shine of moon.

His strength is unparallel but his heart is greater to the depth of ocean.