56. Apart from You

Miss you Dadu...!

I'm sorry...!

We Love You, always have, never said, always will...!

***

I know I was wrong, I'm wrong. Whatever I did, however I behaved in the past, I knew was wrong. But I never knew time will teach me this lesson like this. I really wish, wherever you're, god keep you happy. What you lost shall come to you with love and respect. You deserved the best but got the worse. If you ever could, please forgive us all. I know you're always with us. This warmth and smile on our faces are your blessings which will bless our life.

To the man, who was, is and always will be the foundation of our strength.

***

In the last chapter of Someone's Forever

[Two Purposes, one Arrow]

Niera's POV

My arms wrapped round my torso as the cool atmosphere was causing the goose bumps to raise over my bare body.

My feet came to a halt over one specific room, My Old Room.

The room in which I was staying before the Incident.

The room is under renovation.

The lighting was not proper.

Ceiling started leaking after rains.

It was too small.

Different mouth gave me different answers but no one looked genuine at least believable.

The urge to know became prominent as I roam my eyes over its door knob. It wasn't locked with the old heavy metal locks just with the door latch.

Glancing around and making sure no one is there, I went to the white door.

My mind was quiet taking in the scenario and sanity alerted not hindering the process.

Slowly without making any noise I patiently opened the door. The door opened after a clinking sound of the knob.

Once the door opened, darkness greeted me. I stood there waiting for my eyes to adjust in the darkness.

Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness, the scenario in front of me made me gape.

My eyes went wide with shock greeted in form of sheer horror.

Pure havoc!

Storm!

The furniture was disorientated; the chairs were broken and shattered. The curtains were burned and glasses were shattered on the floor. Everything was shattered and scattered.

What kind of renovation is this?

Then something caught my eyes in the darkness which took away my frowning mind from the scenario and I gladly gave as my senses diverted to something in front of me.

In the whole dis-ordinated room, there was only one thing which was left unaffected, the Bed.

The bed!

I frowned and was left puzzled at the fact.

Why the bed is perfectly fine while the whole room is under the effect of tornado assembled with Tsunami? I found myself asking as the bed in all its glory met me in dark room.