43. Reiterating History

Happy Forever Saturday!

As Raksha Bandhan is around the corner, I wish you all happiness and prosperity.

God bless you all!

Brother mine, you already know yet again. I love you Forever and Always!

And also Happy Friendships Day!!!

***

"I've often thought it unfair that women are expected to stay at home when there's a fight to be won.
 If a woman has the strength to bear a child, she can swing a sword as well as any man."

— Karen Hawkins, How to Abduct a Highland Lord

***

In the last chapter of Someone's Forever

[Webbing Deep]

Niera's POV

"Well—But—"

"Can you please talk to him once? I won't bother him if he don't want to meet him." I offered dejected.

Guilt was consuming me while my conscience was disappointed yet impatient to clear this matter with him. I can't open up with the reason of my indifferent behavior but at least he deserves an apology and gratitude for his help and consideration.

"Ah! Ahm! Sure, let me just make a call. Please have a seat." He melted a little before he bowed slightly and went back in his office asking me to follow.

Why he bowed? He didn't even mention his name?

Whatever! It wasn't for me sure!

I went but somehow, felt suffocated. So, giving him time to make a call, I came outside to take a relaxing breath.

The air around me didn't have me freshness but the enchanting scent in the air took my comprehending to another level.

My gaze roamed around the luxurious gargantuan hall which was defining a new definition of elegance in Royalty. But my gaze and mind were entrapped by the Royal Emblem in the center of the hall. A center piece, a center of attraction.

I don't know whether it was the sight, my haywire mind or some external power, I found myself taking steps toward the Emblem. Though, the shining statue and its enticing sight was enough for me to go and touch it, I felt a restriction around me to doing the same.

Heaving a sigh, I found myself staring at my own reflection on the wall besides containing a gigantic mirror.

Every reflection was crystal clear in the mirror but not my face, my reflection was vague in that mirror or perhaps, there was a smudge thereon.

Of course! There must some smudge, otherwise how a mirror won't reflect my reflection when the whole room or to be more precise the whole Golden A V is flaunting its beauty all over the mirror surface.

Dear god! How they tolerate two A V's in one hall.

Identity of the place, agreed! But why they have to keep its presence everywhere?

Shaking my head, I made my way toward the huge mirror wall. With each step taking, I found the change in atmosphere which seems quite noticeable as it was making me uncomfortable but the task I had in mind overpowered the consciousness of atmosphere.