38. Curve of Guidance

Happy Forever Friday!!

This one is dedicated to the lovely  keerti5

You always leave my speechless with you motivating and heartwarming comments.

Thanks a lot dear! Love you much!

*Please read the Author's Note in the End. Thank You.*

***

It requires a very unusual mind to undertake the analysis of the Obvious.

— Alfred North Whitehead

***

In the last chapter of Someone's Forever

[A Meet to Remember]

Niera's POV

"Why should I run for something that can't be mine?" she asked innocently; for the first time in our every meet, I found her this vulnerable and lost.

I saw her as a child lost in an outlandish world and trying to find her way back to her home.

Trying to be tough but failing miserably.

"Happiness is ours my dear. Pain is something you have to let go in order to embrace happiness."

She was about to interrupt me but I held my finger to my mouth to stop her and being an obedient child, she obeyed.

"You taught me to fight and win now let me tell you how to live" I smiled in encouragement.

"Life is somewhat like a chest box, you want to keep memories safe in it so that you can cherish them lifelong. But that's not possible dear. Memories are past they are meant to be cherish in your heart but you can't live in them you have to let go.

"So, the new happiness which is waiting for you can reach you. You have wrapped yourself in the layers of agony of past that you can't see the smile that is waiting for you to embrace." I said and she kept staring at me in deep concentration.

"Pain is not your companion. Joy and agony, they are like fair weather friends, they come and go with accordance of situations in life. You must enjoy their company when they come and most of that enjoy your life with them. Holding one while neglecting other is like betraying the colors of life."

"Look around you, nature suffers in storm but it's the part of growth for it. After every storm, there is a new bright day, just like you said. I never saw any plant mourning over the yesterday's storm and left blooming." I tilted my head for a greater effect.

Um! Can you be a little specific, she must be getting confused.

I monitored her expressions but they were frozen like iceberg of glacier.

Seems like she can't understand what I'm trying to tell.

Very well!

"What am I supposed to do with all this pain and agony?" she asked; hope shimmered in her dull eyes making me smile.

"All we can do is release that pain and reach out for Life's hand. Over and over again. Never stop reaching for life while searching for smile around you." I explained with a smile hoping this time I could make a difference.