86.2 Behind the Maze

Happy Forever Sunday!

Well, this chapter was supposed to be presented today. So here, it is.

Happy weekend!

dramebaaz_po flossi54 

Indian5 Dja6592

Zaina42 LeaHardman

Lazed_me twinky1997

I really wish to mention each and every name, each every person who has been my support, motivators and encouragement...    Love you guys!

To my lovely readers, I have no words to express, how much I cherish and adore you all. Thank you so much for being there with Someone's Forever. 

***

"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds."

Laurell K. Hamilton, Mistral's Kiss

***

NIERA'S POV

The warm flutters, the soft caress,

Awakens me to a different world,

A world where no one resides,

But only you and I,

Should I believe this dream?

Or turn away from reality?

"You know I'm absolutely alright now." I mumble looking at my intertwined hands resting on my lap, as I continue to fidget with my legs under warm blanket, even with subtle temperature outside I feel warm, almost heat and it results me in feeling uncomfortable in blanket.

Receiving no response, I shift my attention and gaze to my right, and for a moment I stiffen, my brother sits on the settee against wall, shoulders slump and a constant stare over me.

Then I let out a sigh, it had startled me once—or twice but now I feel no surprise to see him but his guarded eyes makes me upset. Jerry has been on edge, his anger is not controlled but more worrisome for me is his guarded eyes, his unwavering stare which startles me.

This incident has affected him, hard and no amount of consoling and length of talks could made any difference with him, this incident has affected us all, while I went through the pain, Jerry went through the pain and suffering of that fear where he fought with the fear of losing his sister again and from my own experience, I can understand his pain is far more worse than mine, when I was waiting for one death, he suffered one every moment.

From him, my gaze move to the door from where hours ago Mrs. Mahriy—ah carried sleeping Tiara to her home, my heart wrenches recalling the moments I spent consoling the crying hysteric mess of child in my arms; the quiet girl entered my room, and once she reach me, her dam broke and mine too, and then another one when Jerry wrapped his arms over us.