Chapter 34: That Can Be Arranged

A/N: Enigmatic week begins...

~Rebekah POV~

Rebekah walked into the crematorium with a smile. Marcel was waiting there for her to have one of their secret rendezvous. He gave her that wild grin of his and pulled her into his arms tightly, as if he would never let go. They began to kiss and he pushed her against the wall, taking care to ravish in her. He slid his hands down her legs but she laughed and flicked it away.

"Have some respect." She told him still smiling at the man she adored.

"I don't think they'll mind" He said with a grin. "Did you talk to Genevieve about doing the spell?"

"I will" She said sheepishly. "When the time is right, of course."

"Rebekah, you've been hanging around that witch for weeks waiting for the time to be right. She wasn't supposed to become your sidekick." Marcel said impatiently. "One little spell, and we can finally be together for real. What are you waiting for? I can't keep hiding from mother, she'll catch on."

"She's a sweet girl" She said sadly. "I feel bad for using her."

"Then we'll get another witch. Unless you've changed your mind." He said worriedly.

"Never Marcel" She said cupping his face in her hands. "I want to wake up with you in our home, in the bed that we share. I want to walk down the street with you by my side so everyone knows that you are mine and I am yours. I don't want to be afraid of what my brother will do to me for loving you. If this is the only way to get it, then no, my mind hasn't changed." She kissed him again and Genevieve entered the room, very embarrassed from walking in on the two of them.

"Oh" She said flustered, "I didn't realise anyone was in here, I'm sorry."

~Klaus POV~

"If your great betrayal is Marcel and Rebekah's love life then I hate to break it to you but they've been doing this for the better half of two centuries." Klaus said rolling his eyes.

"Despite all your warnings and harsh disciplines" She said shaking her head.

"I had my reasons" He snapped.

"No need to convince me" She said as she placed a damp cloth on his forehead. "As far as I am concerned you only needed one. That it suited you. Ever read the Old Testament Nik?"

"The Bible is more of my wife's thing." He said, hoping to show how uncomfortable he was with the way Genevieve was touching him.

"Well you see, God wasn't powerful because he was right, he was right because he was powerful" She said as she rinsed out the cloth that was on his head.

"I don't know what you're playing at, but if the sum total of your plan to turn me against my sister was this revelation, this will have been a wholly ineffective endeavour." He snapped, tired of being here and not knowing where Fiore was.

"You poor thing. After a thousand years, dishonesty from your family has come to be expected. I wish that was the sum total of their treachery." She said with a sympathetic smile. "Unfortunately, it's not."

~Rebekah POV~

Rebekah was stumbling about the sanatorium, the effect of the werewolf bite messing with her mind and inducing horrifying hallucinations.

"Rough day?" Rebekah heard Genevieve standing behind her and spun around to face her. "Oh Bex, those bites look like they hurt quite a bit."

"Why make me relive the past?" She said unable to steady herself. "We both know how it ends."

"Yes you and I know." She said smiling at her. "But I thought your sister might want to know as well."

"Please don't" Rebekah said beginning to cry. "She will never forgive me; she'll be so disappointed."

"Disappointment?" She said with a soft chuckle. "That's nothing compared to when your brother finds out right? I had him linked too, just in case Fiore chose to keep your secret. You're gonna show them everything."

"NO NO NO" Rebekah shouted still sobbing. "Please, I'll do anything she begged."

"It's too late. Friend" Genevieve said walking away, but not before using a pain infliction spell and leaving her on the floor as an unconscious mess.

~Fiore POV~

"Hey Blossom." The witch said when she came back into the room. "Stop trying to break free, look! You're hurting yourself." She cleaned up the blood around my wrists and my ankles that I had incurred from trying to escape.

"Just let me go, please" I said begging her. "I'm pregnant, it's not good for the baby."

"Don't worry, your magic is bound to the child. No harm will come to it whatsoever." She said rubbing her stomach.

"I don't care about whatever it is that Rebekah did, just let me go!" I snapped. "I knew about Marcel and Rebekah, I even advocated for them so you can leave me alone."

"That's not what I want to show you" She said still rubbing my stomach. "Besides, your punishment will be the most eventful Blossom"

"Stop calling me that" I spat.

"But if I don't call you that, who will? Nik definitely won't." She said with a cunning smile.

"What are you going to do to him? If you hurt him then I'll— "

"Do what?" She said laughing at me. "You're a human. You're weak. And maybe before you would have Nik to look after you but after today, the two of you will be over once and for all."

"Yeah right" I said rolling my eyes.

"Maybe I'll be the one carrying his next child." She said smirking.

"Over my dead body" I sneered.

"That can be arranged." She said with a smug look, giggling as she forced more of Rebekah's blood down my throat. "Come along now." She said as she undid my binds. Her hand lingered on each wrist, and each ankle and a familiar mark appeared on each place.

"What are you doing?"

"I want you to watch me steal your husband right under your nose." She said smiling as she dragged me out of the room she had kept me in. "He won't be able to see or hear you, and you won't be able to interact with us. You'll be on your own plane, all by yourself. Do you remember that spell? Of course you do, you created it."

A/N: Genevieve. Girl. No. Klaus is loyal, why you tryna ruin what I've been setting up for two and a half books now??? Get out plz n tnx. On a real though, you don't even understand what they have had to go through in order to get this far and now you want to tear it down??? NO WAY JOSE!

Leave a comment telling me how loyal Klaus is and how he would never let Genevieve have hre way with him because Kliore is life. Also vote and follow me and spread the word!

Also leave a comment telling me how excited you are for Enigmatic week! WOOO! 9 chapters in one week, killing ittttttt!

Hope you enjoyed this! Love you as always! X