90s Nightmare

Inks POV

I had wanted to tell Dream something but for some reason stopped myself then completely forgot what I was going to tell him.

I left my office leaving Dream there, he was probably so confused. I shook my head 'Come on Ink. Wake up!' I thought to my self. I turned and walked down an empty corridor with a single metal door at the end.

I approached the door and gripped the handle with my hand then paused. Just like I did back with Dream. I frowned. I internally sighed before pushing the handle down and opening the door.

??? POV

I was sat in a plain room. Well plain is an understatement, the room consisted of nothing except a desk with a chair on either side, one of which I was currently tied to.

I guess it's supposed to me a cautionary measure but I mean like REALY it's not like I could do much in this empty room. The emptiness unnerved me I didn't like it.

My eyes flicked to the door as I heard footsteps slowly approaching, I relaxed in my chair (first impressions am I right XD). My eyes locked on the door handle as I saw it turn. It stayed like that for a while and I was contemplating whether to say something when the door suddenly swung open.

My 'eyebrows' raised as none other than the Chief walked into the room the plainness of the room clearly bothering him as well. A silence washed over the room as if we were looking at eachother from across two sides of a battle field and we were the only ones left alive.

I've never been one for silence so I decided to shatter the peace and quiet.

"Sup ma radical Browski!"

Inks POV

I walked into the room to see extremely plain walls and an extremely colourful skeleton siting behind the desk, he was probably attached to the seat, a cautionary measure.

Silence filled the room.

I looked the skeleton up and down. He was wearing painfully bright clothes with colours clashing everywhere. He wore a baseball cap in fluorescent colours and he wore a pair of shades covering his eyes that read the words 'YOLO' in bold capital letters.

"Sup ma radical Browski"

He said in a rather energetic voice, as if he'd been waiting to say that for a while now.

I walked over to the seat and pulled out this 90s nightmares criminal file. It read

Name: Fresh
Age:17
Species: Skeleton - research suggests that there is another entity inside of him but this has not been confirmed.

I looked up at the skeleton in front of me giving him a quick glance, recognising the look of confusion on his face.
His shades now read '????'

I put the file to the side. I knew all the rest.

"Hello Fresh."
I said simply.

"Sup brah." He replied.

I started to talk.
"Right I'm here to-

"I already know what your hear for dude." He interrupted.

"Us guys have some real radical rules for if one of us gets caught. Number one! NEVER reveal your partners names. Number two! NEVER reveal your partners location. And number three! Well we don't actually have a number three but still....

If you brake those rules your gonna be in for a very UN-RAD TIME!"

I stared at him unamused.
"Well then Fresh its clear your not going to tell me anything useful so I think my time here is done. Goodbye."