We should never have Left

❤️💜YAYAYAYAYAAY 6k THIS STORYS GONNA BE SAD AND EVERYONE'S GONNA HATE
ME AAGGGGHHHH💜❤️

---Errors POV----

Craitown was in sight.

We could see the river that we got chucked over through the trees.

We were hiding in the woods that we had escaped to last time. The town looked just how we just left it. We couldn't see many people, but the occasional dog walker would walk past on the other side of the river.

"What are we gonna do?" Dust asked from his position next to me. "Wait till dark." I muttered. "Then we have a lesser chance of being spotted."

Dust nodded and shifted from his crouching stance. "So umm, are we gonna get lobbed across the river by Nightmare again?" He whispered.

"No. I don't think so. We can teleport this time remember."

"Oh yeah. That's good. I do not want to be chucked over there again."

I snickered. "It's just the way it was so sudden, and your screech of surprise."

Dust glared at me. "He didn't even check to see if it was safe. He just lobbed me across."

"You were our test dummy." I chuckled. Dust hummed obviously not amused.

"Speaking of that guy...where is Nightmare?"

I pointed up in response. Dust craned his neck back to see Nightmares silhouette stood on a tree branch looking out over at Craitown.

He had two of his tentacles wrapped firmly round other branches for support and he was leaning against the main body of the tree, staring dramatically out into the distance.

"This is like a scene from a movie." Dust whispered.

"I was just thinking the same thing."

"He's searching for his one true love."

"But they're right there." I laughed pointing at Cross who was currently leaning against a tree sharpening one of his knives with a flattened stone. He glanced warily at us upon hearing his name.

"I can hear you two dipshits you know." Nightmare called from up in the tree.

"Were so dead." Dust whispered.

"Yeah we should probably back it up a little." I agreed.

We both scrambled away from the tree we were sat under and collapsed next to Cross.

He eyed us suspiciously, a sharp scraping sound ringing out from the stone running up the blade as he continued to sharpen it.

"What were you saying about me over there?" He asked, his voice slow and dangerously low.

Dust snorted. "We were talking about how Nightmare was looking for- OWW!"

His sentence was cut off by me elbowing him sharply in the ribs.

"What was that for?" He whined.

"He is literally sharpening a giant knife right in front of us.Do you really think it would be a good idea to piss him off?" I hissed.

"You know I'm right here don't you?" Cross growled.

"Heh, oh yeah..." Dust chuckled. "Well I'll be going." He said, pushing me to the side to boost himself as he ran off a little further away.