What about Geno?

---Error's POV----

The mansion was in sight.

And Nightmare was clearly tense.

Going through the vine territory we had found a scrap of black and white fabric on the ground and we straight away identified it as Cross's.

We had kept moving, but Nightmare seemed to speed up again, nervously balling his hands into fists.

As I looked at his hands now I noticed that he was gripping them so hard that it must hurt.

We reached the gate. It had been left half open and I couldn't remember if we'd left it like that when we had gone off to Craitown, or if that could be from the guys.

Nightmare easily slipped through the gap, speed walking up to the large double doors and pushing against them.

I hurried after him, dragging Ink along with me.

I skidded round the corner into the living room just as Nightmare did.

I immediately felt relieved as I saw Dust, Killer and Cross all sat up on the sofas.

Nightmare looked so relieved that I thought he was about to faint or something.

The others quickly poured in after me and Killers face broke into a grin, cheering as he realised all of us had made it.

Killer and Cross stood up, walking over to us. Dust stayed on the sofa hugging what looked like the same skeleton he'd saved in the storm.

Killer went and high fived Fresh and went over to Horror, immediately starting a conversation.

Cross however just pushed past all of us, looking out of the door.

He turned back and ran to me, a desperate look on his face.

"Where's Nightmare?!?!" He asked. Genuine concern on his face.

Of course he hadn't recognized the small white boned skeleton next to him.

I smirked and leaned closer to him, whispering into his 'ear' "He's right next to you."

Cross gave me a confused look and then looked down at the small skeleton next to him.

"Nightmare?" He whispered hopefully.

Nightmare just gave a small nod in response, he looked like he wanted to hug Cross.

But he was beaten to the task.

Cross immediately pulled him into a hug causing Nightmare to let out an adorable squeak.

He didn't push back though. He just let Cross hug him, melting into his embrace.

That's when Killer spoke up.

"Uh guys.... I'm loving the reunion and all....but.... what about Geno?"

We all looked at each other.

Shit.

---Geno's POV----

"YOUR LYING!" I yelled, storming out of the kitchen and into the living room, Reaper closely following behind.

"I'm serious Geno!" He said calmly, looking down at his phone. "They escaped and left you."

"They wouldn't have!" I growled, turning to the sofa and punching a cushion.

Reaper looked away from his phone with a sigh, walking over to me and wrapping his hands around my wrists, stopping my attack on the cushion.

"Let me go!" I hissed, wriggling in his grip.