Spotted

Inks POV

My footsteps echoed loudly as I ran down a street, my breathing becoming ragged as I continued running. A sudden report had come in claiming that The Gang were currently robbing a shop down Willow Street.

Everyone had jumped into action grabbing gear and getting into cars. I had decided to run there, you miss important details if your sat behind the glass of a fast moving vehicle.

I skidded round a corner to see a row of neat little shops that provided essentials to our Town. The shop they appeared to be robbing was called Little Kettle.

It was independent shop that sold mainly home grown food. 'I guess they got hungry.' I thought.

I looked at the roof of the shop to see a skeleton stood next to a chimney looking the other way. I recognised him as their scout. He was the one who jumped from roof to roof.

He wore a white hoodie with black shorts, and pair of scruffy slippers on his feet. It's a mystery how he hasn't fallen of one of those roofs yet.

The red tatty scarf he always wore was gently rippling in the wind behind him.
He has a strange glitch cloud that covers his right eye, know one knows the reason for it. Suddenly he turned around revealing that worrying slash of blood on his shirt, and spotted me.

He gave me a look of amusement before putting his index finger and thumb in his mouth letting out a shrill whistle.

My attention quickly settled on the shop window where I could see dark shapes moving about.

I turned around at the sound of voices calling my name. Dream was running toward me along with Blue and some other officers.

I smiled. Blue was our youngest recruit but was one of our most determined.
That kid never gave up. They joined me staring into the shop,

I looked up at the roof to see their lookout eye us with a look of slight irritation before disappearing.

I can only assume he's joined the others in the shop or gone back to where ever they hide out to escape us.

Errors POV

We were in the shop emptying the till and grabbing any food that looked interesting. It was mainly vegetables or healthy stuff which kinda sucked to be honest.

We were nearly done when we heard a shrill whistle from up top. We all lapsed into silence.
"That was Geno." Horror stated.

"How'd you figure that out?" Dust asked sarcastically.
"That's the signal for the police being here. We gotta go! Fast!"

I peered out from behind an isle to see how many police were outside.

Shit.

"Hoods up everyone." I ordered. Everyone obeyed except Nightmare who melted into the shadows. We heard the jingle of the little bell on the door signalling that they had entered the shop.

"What are we gonna do?!?" Whispered Horror frantically.

I didn't answer. I peered round the isle to see none other than Ink walking along cautiously with two other skeletons.

"Look!" Killer whispered pointing up to the ceiling.
I followed his gaze to see what appeared to be black slime dripping from the ceiling.

Nightmare.

I watched as the ceiling seemed to melt as Nightmare broke the supports that held the roof up.

Suddenly a snap was heard and the ceiling collapsed on top of ink and his friends. I nearly called out but stoped at the last moment.

"GO GO GO!" Dust yelled. Everyone made a brake for it but I was still frozen.

"Cmon man! GO!" Killer yelled pushing me along. I snapped out of my daze and ran past the rubble as I saw Nightmare drop down from the ceiling and disappearing.

We ran out of the shop to be greeted with a wall of police. "SCATTER!" I yelled and we broke up running in random directions.

Horror ran right for the police before turning at the last second down an alleyway.

I ran down a near street but turned back when I heard a loud crash. I could just about see into the shop where the collapsed roof had vanishes and standing there was Ink and his friends seemingly unhurt.

I didn't have time to question that as the police spotted me and came charging.

I sprinted down the road. The sound of my feet drowned out by the shouts behind me.

I turned down another random corner, then another and another trying to shake them off. Eventually I collapsed against a wall behind some bins and tried to catch my breath.

I tensed at the sound of voices as watched through a gap between two bins as the police ran past.

"FIND THEM!" I heard someone yell.
I shrank back trying to make myself smaller. They passed without noticing me, I breathed a sigh of relief and stood up to leave only to be greeted with a blue staff hitting the wall right next to my face.

I looked around to see the small officer that was with Ink. He wore a tiny golden crown and had a yellow cape on.

Shit! He's seen my face!

Dreams POV

I stared down their leader. I'd never seen anyone like him. He looked panicked for a moment. And I felt proud when suddenly I felt something wrap round me. I looked down to see blue strings tightly wrapped around me.

I looked up at him to see his expression of anger and I felt myself get thrown to the side as I got slammed against a brick wall.

I collapsed darkness clouding my vision.

Errors POV

I slammed him against the brick wall and watched as he collapsed, eyes closed.

"Yo Error come on!"
I turned to see Killer running towards me.
"We gotta go. Now!"
I turned to look at the small skeletons unconscious body.

"Leave him! He's out cold! Let's Go!" Killer said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me along.

I shook him off but continued to run along side him, leaving the small skeleton behind.

Dreams POV

pain.....it hurts......
Someone....help....me.......p..l..e..a..s..e..........

----------------------------------------------
Poor Dreams in trouble...
This took forever
-Jess-