The forest

---Errors POV----

"Where's Lust?" Dust asked.

Horror didn't answer and proceeded to push of the tree he was leaning on and continued to walk on.

The others glanced at me questioningly and I shrugged in response.

"Let's go." I said.

Horror led the way through the trees. He seemed to have a chosen destination in mind.

"Hey do you think Lust is dead?" Killer whispered to me.

"He could be, Horrors acting strange."

"Well Lust wasn't actually that bad of a guy, as soon as you got past the extreme pervert side of him he was actually okay."

I nodded. Maybe he had died.

Our question was answered when we entered a clearing and Horror was knocked off his feet by a furious skeleton.

Definitely not dead then.

"How dare you leave me!" He screeched. "I thought you had died or something!"

Yup that's Lust.

Horror chuckled and pushed himself up into his feet, pulling Lust into his arms for a hug.

Lust remained stubborn, not accepting the hug for a while. Then he sighed and melted into it, resting his head against Horrors chest.

Nightmare fake coughed, ruining the moment completely. "Umm sorry to ruin your moment, but we need to keep moving." He said.

I nodded. "Yeah. We need somewhere to stay though."

Everyone fell silent. We had nowhere to stay now. All our food and supplies were back at the house. How did they even know that that's where we were hiding?

None of what happened today makes any sense.

We had all been silent for about a minute when Nightmare spoke up.
"There is one place I know that we could go."

"That's great." I said. "Where is it?"

"Along way away." He said.

"How long is long?"

"About three hours walk."

Horror and Lust groaned. "That's a lot of hours." Lust whined.

"Well it might be our only option." I growled.

Just then Cross held up a hand and shushed us all.

We all stoped and listened. Voices. Coming our way.

"I'll distract them. Keep going west until you reach a clearing with a lightning struck tree. Then wait for me." Nightmare whispered.

I nodded. "Let's go." I said to the others. They obediently followed me.

Nightmare grabbed Cross' arm. "Your with me." He growled. Cross nodded and stood by Nightmare watching as we ran deeper into the woods.

Soon the two of them were out of sight. Blocked by the tall dark oak trees.

---Cross' POV----

I glanced nervously at Nightmare as the others slipped out of sight off into the trees.

I could hear voices and the sound of feet snapping twigs getting closer. Why aren't we moving? I looked at Nightmare again, my expression clearly saying my thoughts.