Couldn't Sleep?

And now the very late afterdeath chap I promised for @fab_fab_snek_snek
Sorry for not having this ready for your birthday :-(
I feel bad aghhhhhhh
Enough of me screaming!
LETS DO THIS!!!!!

---Geno's POV----

I shifted about in my bed, trying and failing to get comfortable.

"Whyyy?" I groaned rolling onto my side to look at the wall to my right. I thought of Reaper, who was currently not more than a few feet away from me sleeping, but on the other side of a brick wall.

Last time I was with him I seemed to fall asleep quite quickly.

I growled to myself, not wanting to go through the embarrassment of having to wake Reaper up for the stupid reason of 'I couldn't sleep'.

I can already picture that smug grin on his face 'what's the matter princess? Cant sleep?' I groaned sitting up, the blankets falling off the side of the bed from the sudden movement.

I eyed the door, debating with myself if I should get over myself and go to Reaper, or if I should be the stubborn shit that I usually am and refuse to move.

I glanced at the alarm clock. Three in the morning. And I still haven't fallen asleep.

I growled, muttering curses under my breath as I pushed the blanket completely off of me and swung my legs out of bed.

"Why me? Why is it always me?" I said to myself as I got fully out of bed and walked slowly over to the door, cringing at the squeak it made as I pushed it open.

The landing was quiet and only the soft whistle of the wind could be heard.

I looked over at the door that led to Reapers room, gulping down that feeling in my stomach.

I shuffled over to the door, hovering my hand over the knob. I was literally having a mental debate with myself whether or not to open the door.

Eventually I forced myself to grasp the handle, no going back now.

I timidly knocked on the door and waited for a response.

A tiered groan of "whaattt?" Came from inside the room and I gulped again, turning the door handle and slowly pushing open the door.

The room was dark but the silhouette of Reapers body was visible under the mess of blankets.

"Geno?" He mumbled, pushing himself up onto his elbows, trying to focus on me in the darkness.

I didn't move and stood awkwardly in the doorway, not really sure of what to do.

"It's so late." He groaned rubbing his face with a hand. "Why are you still up?"

"I couldn't sleep." I mumbled, looking down at the floor in embarrassment.

He seemed more awake and let out a small chuckle at my answer.

"What was that princess? I'm not sure I heard that properly."

I looked up and growled, he had that stupid smirk on his face and was casually leaned back against the headboard of the bed.

He had obviously heard what I had said. He just wanted the satisfaction of making me say it again.

"You know what I said." I growled, already regretting coming here.

Reaper chuckled darkly. "Maybe I did, but what do you want me to do about it?"

I didn't answer, kicking the carpet with my foot. "You know what, forget it. It's fine." I mumbled, turning around and getting ready to leave.