Under the Stars Again

Errors POV

I had gone back up the hill again. Admittedly the main reason was that I hoped to see Ink again.

I wanted to know if he was okay after what had happened the other day. It had been four days since the shop incident.

I was sat down waiting hopefully for him to arrive when I heard the sound of someone teleporting behind me.

I quickly turned around expecting to see Ink, but instead, was greeted by Nightmares smirking face.

"HOLY SH-..... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE !?! I yelled.

"Calm down drama queen, you don't have to shout." He said, that trademark grin growing wider by the second.

"What are you doing here?!?" I hissed.

"I'm curious as to what your up to." He said smugly.
He was enjoying this wasn't he.

"Get out of here!" I said desperately.

Nightmare seemed to be considering what I just said before going.
"Nah I think I'll stay here to keep you compa-......Hide!"

Then suddenly he was gone.
Disappeared.

I turned to see the reason for Nightmares swift exit. Standing in the shadow of the trees, stood Ink.

Inks POV

I was walking up to my favourite spot, I was hoping to see Error admittedly. I wanted to take my mind off...things. Dream had been cleared and allowed back home, but I still haven't spoke to him.

Error hasn't been here the last times I visited, but for some reason I felt hopeful. I was just about to walk into the clearing when I heard voices.

I peered around a tree to see two people talking to each other. One was Error I was sure of that. I didn't know who the person was.

I picked out their voice, it was deeper than Errors and he seemed to have a malicious aura about him.

Suddenly they stoped talking and the stranger looked straight at me, his ice blue stare piercing right through me. Then he disappeared.

Gone.

I walked out from behind the tree and faced Error.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"No one important..." He muttered.

I raised an 'eyebrow'.
"Friend of yours?" I asked.

"Yeah, something like that..." He responded quietly.

I sat down next to Error and looked out at the never ending field of stars.
"That's Sagittarius." I said pointing to a nearby star constellation.

Errors gaze followed my finger to where I was pointing. "Uhuh."
He replied.
"Isn't that the archer or something?" He questioned as he looked at me.

"Yup. Your learning." I teased.

He turned and smirked at me.
"I guess I am."
He looked at the stars again, I smiled at him and looked out across the wide expanse that lay before us.