6 Years Later

The night was cold. Everyone sensible was either asleep or wrapped up safely in their homes.

But somewhere in Craitown there were two skeletons that weren't being sensible.

Through a small stretch of woods there was a cliff top. It has a lovely view of the grassland and wildlife in the day time.

But at night. At night its transformed.

The stars come out and a perfect view of life out there becomes visible to us.

And here on cliff top is where those two skeletons were.

Their silhouettes can be seen, two skeletons sat next to each other. One leaning against the other, their hands intertwined with each others.

One of these skeletons was slightly glitching, Error signs fizzing round their body.

And the other had a large scarf wrapped round their neck and a giant paintbrush laying to their side.

Of course we know these skeletons as Ink and Error.

Six years had passed and they had both changed dramatically, for the good? No one knows.

"Hey Inky." Error said, nudging the smaller skeleton next to him.

"Hmm?" Ink hummed, looking towards his lover.

"Which ones Taurus again?"

Ink sighed and studied the stars above them for a moment before reaching grabbing Errors other hand, lifting it up and guiding it to point at the star sign.

Error smiled, rubbing his thumb over the silver ring on Inks finger. He has one exactly the same on the same finger.

Error had bought them four years ago. Him and Ink had got married in privet, not a big fancy wedding, seeing as Error was still labeled as a dangerous and wanted criminal.

Ink was still Chief of Craitown police force and still tracked down criminals. But the police still haven't found the rest of Errors gang.

They had split up about 6 years ago. They've stayed in touch a bit, but they haven't done anything illegal for a while, as far as we know.

Ink smiled and leant into Error, resting his head on his shoulder.

Error nudged Ink away and turned to face him, a smug grin on his face.

He lent forwards and kissed Ink, wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him closer.

That's when crashing could be heard from the woods, the sound of someone or something running through the bushes.

Ink and Error both pulled away and turned to look, not planning on attacking but ready to defend if whatever came out was hostile.

A figure leaped from the bushes landing in a tangled heap on the floor.

They let out a surprised "Oof" before pushing themselves to their feet, looking around dazed for a moment before focusing on Ink and Error.

It was a skeleton, dark boned, with strange unexplained liquidy part of their skull that would float around the top of their head.

They looked at Ink and Error with wide eyes before smiling and running over to them, tackling Ink down in a hug.

"Mummy! Daddy!"

Ink fell back onto the grass, hugging the skeleton tightly.

"Jammy!?!? What are you doing up here? Your supposed to be asleep at home!"