Cells

---8k OMG YAAASSSSSSSSS----

---Fresh's POV----

(HE'S BACK!)

Everyone seemed stoked up. They were all leant or pressed against the bars, trying to see what was happening down the corridor.

I didn't bother. It would probably just be another new prisoner being guarded to their new home. More commonly known as, prison.

I just stayed doing my favourite thing in the whole wide world. Staring at the brick wall.

Yup. The joy of life's wonders.

It had got boring a long time ago. But it's all I had to do.

Everyone started muttering and whispering as the small positive skeleton came down the corridor.

Normally it's Ink that makes sure everything's in order, seeing as he's the Chief and all that. As he walked past he gave me an odd look that I couldn't place.

Voices came from down the other end of the corridor signalling the police were taking some new prisoners to their cell.

The cell opposite me was empty. So maybe They'll get put in there. The last prisoner there got bailed out by their extremely rich family.

Too bad that couldn't have happened to me. I know the guys will come for me eventually. But it's nearly been half a year and I'm starting to give up.

Sounds of protest from the new prisoners caused everyone to press themselves up against the bars, probably wanting to know if it was someone they knew.

I felt no need to look. There's no way that the others could have been caught. They're too smart. I only got caught because I was careless.

The voices grew closer and the muttering grew louder throughout the prisoners cells. All of them getting excited over who could have been caught.

Of course there was the possibility of it being someone that we'd never seen or heard of, but the chance of that was low. Us criminals all know each other rather well. Especially the different gangs.

Actually...if I listened hard enough I swear I could hear two people. Wow a double catch. The police are getting better.

Whispers and conversations raised in volume as the supposedly two new prisoners were dragged along. And I say dragged because no one goes to prison willingly...as far as I know.

"No way!" One of them called. "It's one of your guys Fresh!"

I immediately looked up, I couldn't see the officers or the criminals they were bringing in but I scrambled over to the end of my cell. Joining everyone else, pressed against their bars.

The first cop came into view and I held my breath. If it was one of my lot then the others would definitely have to throw a rescue mission. So, this might sound selfish, but it would kinda be a good thing if it was.

That's when the first prisoner was dragged into view.

Why was I not surprised.

"LUST?!?" I called.

The skeleton planted his feet firmly down to the floor causing the cops dragging him to trip. "FRESH?!?!" He responded frantically.