[8] Simon E

Demi's POV:

Marissa is coming over soon. She is going to sleep over tonight and tomorrow she is coming with me to a meeting. I kind of have a secret meeting with Simon about Mia. I want to hear his opinion on Mia, and see if he is willing to maybe sign her. I heard a key in the lock and Marissa walked into the living room. She dropped her bag and sat next to me.

"You okay?" She asked.

"I will be, they just left. I hate when they leave me here alone. That's one of the main reasons why I asked Mia to move out here with me, so I wouldn't have to be alone all the time." I said.

Marissa nodded and opened her arms. I crawled into her arms. I relaxed a little bit and looked at the TV.

"I have a meeting tomorrow morning and you're coming with me." I said.

"Who's the meeting with?" She asked.

"Simon" I said.

"Why are you meeting with him?" Marissa asked.

"I want him to hear Mia sing and his opinion, I think she can be really great one day." I said.

"Like opening for you great?" Marissa asked.

"No like headlining her own tour great." I said. The rest of the night consisted of us just hanging around and eating candy.

The next morning I got up early and got ready. When I was done I woke up Marissa. I hit her shoulder and she didn't move.

"Mar, come on get up or I'm going to be late!" I said hitting her harder. She finally opened her eyes after I fifth time I hit her.

"Finally come on get up we need to leave in like 10 minutes." I said after I looked up at the clock.

Marissa grumbled and got up off the bed. I left her in my room to get ready while I got my stuff together. 15 minutes later Marissa and I are in the car on the way to met Simon. I'm really nervous about it.

After twenty minutes of driving I pulled up to the building and parked my car. Marissa and I got out and made our way to the building. I went straight to the elevator and hit the button for the top floor, because that's where Simon's office is. We walked out of the elevator and I went to his receptionist.

"Hi, I have a meeting with Simon." I said. The girl looked at me and looked back at her computer.

"He will be right with you." She said. I nodded and took a seat.

Marissa and I only waited for five minutes before Simon came out of his office. He was laughing about something.

"Well hello there brat, and brat 2, come on lets get this show on the road." Simon said and went back into his office.

"Did he really just call me a brat?" Marissa asked as we walked through the door.

"Yup" I said.

We followed Simon into a conference room. It just had a big table with a lot of chairs around it and a beautiful view of LA. Speaking of LA, LA Reid is sitting in one of the chairs. We all took our seats and Simon spoke.

"I hope you don't mind that LA is here."

"Actually I don't. I want to play something for you well now both of you. I want to know your opinions." I said and pulled out a copy of Mia singing Everything's an Illusion.

I put the CD into the computer and played the song. I watched their reactions to Mia's singing and I couldn't really tell what they were thinking. LA is bobbing his head and Simon just has that blank look on his face.