[30] Fun and Heartache E

Mia's POV:

When we got home Paul is there. Shaun dropped him off before he had to go to work. We loaded the twins into Brooklyn's Jeep and made our way to the arena. Karina and Paul followed behind us. I flashed my badge at security and they let us through. We parked and got out. My band is outside the in parking lot waiting for me I guess.

"Mark can you help me." I yelled at them. Mark came over and I handed him my guitar and backpack so I could take A.J.

"Mom's this is Mark, Hanna and Taylor. They are my band, guys these are my moms Brooklyn and Melissa." I introduced them.

They all said hello's and I walked into the arena holding A.J. They all followed me and we went to the bands dressing room. Mark put my stuff down and we went to the stage. I went out on it and walked around. A.J. is up now and he is looking around at everything.

"You will be up here with me one day." I said to him.

"Hey what about me?" Paul asked. I turned around and saw him pouting.

"You'll be up here too, along with Julia. We'll start a family band, does that sound good to you Paul?" I asked.

"Yes but I call the drums!" Paul said excited. Karina shot me a death glare and I laughed.

A.J. started to get cranky so Brooklyn took him back stage with Melissa to go feed him.

"Mia can we play lacrosse?" Paul asked.

"Sorry bud but not today, Hanna come here." I said. She came over to me and I picked Paul up. "How about we do something I could get in trouble for?" I asked Paul. He nodded and I looked at Hanna. She smirked and knew what I was taking about.

We went up to the drum kit and sat Paul down in the set. Hanna gave him some pointers and a set of sticks.

"Just don't hit them too loud okay?" I said looking at him.

"I won't" He said and started to play. He mainly just beat on them. When I said he had enough I pulled him off. Hanna got on and showed him her stuff. He was kind of in awe of her and I thought it was really cute.

We walked off stage a few minutes later and we didn't get yelled at. I went back to the bands dressing room and found my mothers talking with my band and Demi's. Paul ran right for Karina and told her all about how I let him play the drums, when he was done with that he started talking about how he thought Hanna is pretty.

I took a seat on the couch next to Taylor. I feel like I haven't seen her in ages so I wrap my arms around her and pull her into me.

"Do you have any plans tonight?" I asked her.

"No why?" She said.

"You're coming home with me, I miss sleeping with you." I said in her ear.

"Same here." Taylor said.

I looked into her black eyes and kissed her. I missed the feeling of her lips on mine. All the thoughts of this morning are gone and I'm happy again. When I pulled away I hear the door to the dressing room slam shut. Oh well, I guess someone had the wrong room. We goofed around for the rest of the time before we went out to the side of the stage and watched Fifth Harmony and Little Mix. Paul had to wear these giant headphones to protect his eardrums. He looked really cute.

Then it was our turn to go out. I use my black widow guitar tonight because tonight is special. I looked over to where our family is and found them all rocking out to the songs as we played them. Paul is all over Hanna and Maddie when I looked over at him. Moms where recording me on different songs. It was a really fun night.

After the concert was over we packed up our things and went home. Taylor came home with us and so did Mark and Hanna. But something weird was going on. When I tried to talk to Demi she would just answer what I had to say and move to something else, or she just ignored me. I need to talk to her about it more tomorrow.

Demi's POV:

This morning was hard. Mia telling her life story was hard to listen too. Everyone's heart broke for her this morning. When she came to the arena holding her little brother I found her so adorable. Or even when she was with Paul. I was finding it hard to watch her without wondering what our life would be like if we got together.

I was going to my band's dressing room because I needed to talk to Mike about something. I opened the door and my eyes scanned the room looking for him when I saw Mia and Taylor making out on the couch. I slammed the door and ran to my dressing room. I went straight to my bathroom and locked myself in.

"Demi open the door." Marissa said.

"Tell everyone esle to leave." I said.

"There gone." Mar said. I opened the door and went right into her arms.

"What happened babe?" Marissa said trying to calm me down.

"Mia and Taylor where making on the couch in there dressing room." I said.

"I'm sorry honey." Marissa said.

It felt like my heart is breaking. It felt like Mia cheated on me even though we were never together. It feels worse then when one of my exs and I broke up. BUT WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER!!

"Why does this hurt so badly?!" I said threw my sobs.

"I don't know Dems but we'll get through it, we always do." Marissa said. I nodded and pulled myself together.

For the rest of the day I tried to avoid Mia. When she would talk to me I would give one-word answers or I would just brush her off completely. The show went well and even though Mia and I had to interact with each other I put my issue with her behind us for now for my fans that came to see me. After the show I went home with my parents.

When we leave Texas after the Huston show Maddie and my mom are staying behind so I want to spend these next two days with them and only them really. I'll deal with my Mia feeling problems later.

If I could rewind time I would stop myself from going into the dressing room I would have. Maybe if I did have a time machine I wouldn't have used it for this. I would use it for the stupid thing that I'm going to do later.

A/N: Song on the side is Afire Love by Ed Sheeran because its an amazing song. If i where u i would listen to it.