[16] Decision Time E

Mia's POV:

I have studio time today. Everything went great with Ellen yesterday and Demi didn't get backlash from hitting me. If anything it promoted me a bit. I've gained almost one thousand followers on Twitter. I'm getting my stuff ready to go because I need to leave in a few minutes.

"Demi, I might bring the band back here later if that's okay with you?" I yelled through the apartment walking toward the front door.

"Mia this is your place too. I might go out with Marissa later I don't know yet." Demi said.

"You have fun with Marissa! See you later!" I said and ran out the front door.

I walked to the parking lot and saw Simon standing in front of waiting Escalade. He opened the door for me and I got in. He followed me and took off his sunglasses.

"Have you thought about what I said?" He asked.

"Yea I'll be a solo artist. I hope you came up with a good name because I couldn't think of anything." I said.

"I haven't come up with anything." He said.

"I have but I don't like it. I changed my name for a reason and I don't want anyone bringing up my past." I said.

Simon and LA don't really know anything about my life and past, other them Demi hitting me. I don't want to bring it up but I know I need to tell them. So I told Simon. I told him about my parents, Aiden, the abuse, Demi, Brooklyn and Melissa and the twins, everything. He understood why I didn't want to use my name and said he is okay with me not using it. I found it really easy to open up to Simon and I don't know why.

We sat in the parking lot talking for a while about my life and trying to figure out a name for myself when he spoke up.

"What about Mia Stone?" He asked. I like it.

"Sounds good to me." I said.

We got out of the Escalade and went into the studio. Today I'm recording my second single Ocean Avenue. Taylor and Hanna are already waiting for us when we got to the booth. I guess we were talking for too long in the car. I only have the lead guitar part written for the song already. I'm hoping the girls will help with the rest. Mark said he'll be coming later.

"I'll leave you ladies to it. Any problems give me a call." Simon said after we got settled.

Us girls said bye to Simon and got to work. First things first, I laid down the vocals. Once that was done I did my guitar part. Taylor was impressed and she played off of me and we came up with second guitar. Hanna is just a ball of energy, she was having fun behind the drum kit. When she got serious she came up with the drum part.

When we had our parts down we put it all together. To say we sounded good together would be an understatement. These girls are so awesome at what they do. The way Taylor and I work off each other is great and I can't wait till Mark gets here so we could do the same.

"That was so dope guys!" I said when the song was over.

"That was really amazing. We sound kick ass!" Hanna yelled. Taylor and I cracked up.

Mark walked through the door for the booth holding his guitar, ready to play. He smiled and plugged himself in.

"That sounded so good." He said smiling. "Can we go it again with me this time?" Mark asked.

"Sure, you can write up your own bass part while we play so you ready?" I asked. He nodded.

"Lets take it from the top." I said and got ready.