[53] Babysitting E

Demi's POV:

Last night was amazing. When I woke up the next morning with Mia by my side both of us naked I realized last night wasn't a dream. Mia is on her side with her back facing away from me. Her bare back has scratches all along it and I couldn't help but feel bad. I moved closer to her and traced the longest one. Mia shook and rolled over to look at me.

"Morning" She said.

"Hi" I said still rubbing her back. "I'm sorry about your back." I said.

"Its okay. Are you okay with everything that happened last night?" Mia said and put her arm around my waist.

"I'm perfect" I said and kissed her.

"Lets get going." Mia said. She wrapped a blanket around herself while she looked for our clothes.

I never really planed on us doing it. I only planed on dinner then I would have brought her home, but the night turned out so much better then I could image. Mia got our clothes from about the truck and we put them back on. I put mine back on quickly so I could watch Mia. But when I looked back at her she was already dressed.

Mia helped me clean everything else up even though it wasn't much. We loaded the truck and went on our way. I locked the gate after we left the land and went to my friends house to get my car. After I thanked him and drove back to my house.

It's already one in the afternoon by the time we got back. Mia helped me bring everything inside. When we were done we sat down on the couch. We didn't even have two second for ourselves before Maddie and Dallas walked into the living room.

"Oh my god is that a hickey!" Maddie yelled once she saw us. I looked at Mia and saw I left her a pretty big one on her neck. Mia's eyes widen when she looked at my neck.

I jumped off the couch and ran into the bathroom. I turned on the light and looked at my neck. Sure enough there are two hickeys on the left side of my neck.

"Oh my god Demi I said not that big!" Mia yelled. I looked in the mirror again and saw Mia's neck.

"I am so sorry." I said. Mia's neck has two as well but they are really big.

"You two did the nasty did you!" I turned around and saw Dallas and Maddie standing in the doorway.

"Shut up Dallas" I said my face getting red.

"YOU DID!" Dallas yelled and started laughing.

Mia's phone started to ring in her pocket while Maddie and Dallas just laughed. I pushed past them and walked to the living room.

"So I guess the date went well, DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO WHAT IS ON YOUR NECK!!!" My mom yelled. I turned around and she started walking toward me. I got up and started to back away from her.

Mia came back into the living room and my mom turned to her. Her eyes widen again.

"Oh my god!" She yelled again.

"Demi can you take me home? I'm supposed to watch the twins. Moms have to go to work." Mia said.

"Sure lets go." I said and grabbed her hand racing out of the house.

"Don't think we are not going to about this later!" Mom yelled as I pulled the door open.

"I'm coming with you" Maddie said and closed the door behind us.

We all hopped into my car and started toward Mia's house. I don't know why Maddie wanted to come with us but whatever. After about ten minutes we got to Mia's house. Melissa's car was already gone. Mia got out and ran toward the door.