[41] Show Time E

Demi's POV:

I took a seat in the stands and waited for Mia to start playing. I'm sitting next to Maddie and Lauren. Everyone has stopped to come watch Mia sing, and I mean everyone including the crew and everyone working with myself and the other two bands. Collins just got up on stage.

"Hello everyone! I just wanted to welcome you to this mini concert. Now I would like to introduce our act. The fabulous, the wonderful, the AMAZING MIA STONE!!!" Collins yelled into the mic.

The curtain rose to reveal Mia standing center stage with her guitar. She is wearing the hat she just bought along with my clothes still. I smile a bit and then Mia started to play. She opened with Alone Together. It looked like she is having so much fun up there on stage. When it was over we all cheered.

After the song was over Mia took a seat at the piano bench.

"I love this next song so much. It was the first song I put into the set list for tomorrow." Mia said. She started to hit the piano keys and I didn't recognize the song at first. But then Mia started to sing. Bring Me To Life by Evanescence. After the first verse Mia got up off the piano bench and walked back to center stage grabbing her guitar on the way. Mark and Taylor both sang the male parts in the song.

When she was done smiled at Mark and Taylor as she drank a bit of water. When she put it down she went up to the mic. After she got set up she went right into her next song. I didn't know it right away either. I actually don't think I've heard this song before. But then the chorus starts and I know it. Let Me Go by 3 Doors Down. Half way threw the song Mia stops playing the guitar. She grabs the mic with both hands and closes her eyes as she finishes the song.

After the song is over Mia picks up another guitar pick and she fixes her guitar.

"So this next song is my favorite song to play on guitar. I learned this when I was 16 and its one of my go to songs to play on guitar. I think you'll all know this one." Mia said into the mic. She started to play the first few cords of Sweet Child O'Mine by Guns and Roses. I pulled out my phone and started to record her. I love this song and Mia does a great cover of it.

When the song is over Mia got some more water and returned to center stage.

"So this is the last song and it's my second single off the album. It will be out tonight on ITunes at midnight. This is Ocean Avenue." Mia said. She went right into the song and we all danced around to it. It is such a great song. I like this one the best I think on her album so after. Well out of the songs I've heard, really the songs Mia has let me hear.

After the song was over all of stood up and cheered our heads off. Mia had a huge smile on her face. Mia took her guitar off and finished off her water.

"I can't wait till you have a tour of your own." Brooklyn said breaking the silence.

"Thanks mom, what did you guys think?" Mia asked the rest of the group.

"I think I'm going to try and buy out LA's part of your recording contract because I want you all to myself. Your going to be the next big rock star Mia." Simon said.

Everyone else gave their comments and everything everyone said was good. I waited patiently for Mia to be done with everyone else before I went up to her. I got so turned on watching Mia play and all I want to do it make out with her but I can't with everyone else around. Ugh this so frustrating.

Finally I see Mia is by herself. Quickly I ran up to her and pull her with me. I found an empty room and pulled her in behind me. I pushed her up against the door and pressed my lips to hers. When I couldn't breath anymore I pulled away from her and leaned my forehead against hers.

"I wanted to tell you how hot you looked up on that stage." I said.

"Thanks Dems." Mia said and smiled.

"No problem." I said.

"You're going to watch my set tomorrow right?" Mia asked.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said and kissed her again.

We pulled away from each other and I started coughing. I pulled completely away and finally I stopped. Mia is still by the door watching me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yea, lets get back or everyone will start asking questions." I said. Mia nodded and put her hand on the doorknob. Before she opened it she looked at me.

"I love you in that hat by the way, it makes you look sexy and more like a badass." Mia said and kissed my cheek before she walked out of the door.

She closed it behind her and I couldn't help but smile. I know that I'm blushing right now so I wait a few seconds and calm down before I open the door and walk out. I made my way to the dressing room and thought about going to Mia's but I decided against it. If I am getting sick I don't want to get her sick as well.

So I went to my dressing room and closed the door behind me. The smile on my face right now could light up the world, but that's the effect Mia has on me.

"What are you smiling about?" Maddie asked. I turned around and groaned as I saw Maddie, Marissa, Dallas, and Natalie all sitting on the couch.

"Nothing" I said and tried to hide the blush I knew was coming onto my face. I grabbed my stuff and looked at them.

"Are we going to the hotel or not?" I asked.

"You and Mia totally just made out." Marissa said.

My face went red, I'm sure of it and I tried to make my way to the door. Before I could open it Dallas pushed it close.

"You did didn't you!" She said. I tried to hide my face in my hat but it didn't work out too well.

"Yes she totally did, she's blushing!" Dallas said.

"Oh my god, yes we did! You happy now?! Dallas I swear if you don't move in the next to seconds I am going to hurt you." I said and almost growled.

Dallas got the hint and moved away from the door. I pulled the door open and said

"My love life is none of your business. I'll be at the hotel if you need me. Don't need me." I said and slammed the door behind me. Max drove me over to the same hotel from before and I went straight to my room.

I got myself ready for bed and ordered some room service. I heard a knock on the door about ten minutes later and went to get it. When I pulled it open I saw Mia standing there with a tray in her hands.

"I thought you rather have me bring you your food then some random guy." Mia said. I smiled and pulled her into my room.

She put the food down on the table and sat next to me on the bed.

"I heard you yell at the girls today? What did they do to make you mad?" She asked. I put my head on her shoulder and cuddled into her.

"They keep questioning me about my love life and it's getting really annoying. It's none of there business so I didn't answer but then they force it out of me and it gets me really pissed off."

Mia nodded and took my hand in hers. I looked down at them together and sighed in happiness. Finally, after all of this time I almost have her.

"How about we have a movie night and forget about everyone else? Sound good?" Mia asked. I nodded lifted my head off her shoulder. Mia picked up our hands and kiss mine before letting go to get the TV remote.

We ended up having a good time. We watched Frozen and The Lion King. Mia was going to turn on another movie when she saw me half asleep.

"Let's go to bed?" Mia said. I nodded and closed my eyes. I was practically asleep before she could get into bed next to me.

"Night babe." Mia said and kissed my forehead.

A/N:So the songs for this show were
Alone Together-Fall Out Boy
Bring Me to Life-Evanescence
Let Me Go-3 Doors Down
Sweet Child O'Mine-Guns and Roses
Ocean Aveune- Yellowcard.

Song on the side is Bring Me to Life by Evanescence.