[18] Misfits 4 E

Mia's POV:

The next morning we all got up early. Demi and I had tour rehearsal in the morning and then we were going to the photo shoot. My band came with us to rehearsal and they had fun watching us practice. Rehearsal went well Nick and Demi changed a few things with the set design but other then that everything went smooth.

When we got to the photo shoot I was taken to hair and makeup. Simon was waiting for me in my dressing room. He explained what was going on and what we are doing today. Sara filled me in on the schedule and went over everything. I have been so busy I haven't had time to text Lauren so I think she might be mad at me. I haven't told her about the album and really the only people who know are Demi and my moms.

Frist thing is first, the cover. I asked them what song we should cover and they all had different ideas. After narrowing them down we decided on doing two. First on is If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet by Mayday Parade and the second one is Sugar, We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy.

Once I was done with Demi I went to change. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans with rips and studs in them, a white t-shirt, black leather jacket and a pair of combat boots. Taylor and Mark are almost wearing the same things as me. Mark is wearing black converse and a black t-shirt no jacket. Taylor has a dark purple shirt on black skinny jeans and purple vans that match her shirt. Hanna is wearing a bright blue shirt that matches her eyes and black skinny jeans.

When I saw all of us dressed I smiled. We look soo badass. Sara led us over to space where we are recording the cover. It is the rooftop of the building we are in. Everything is set up already. Our instruments are there with amps and mics. I made my way over to my guitar and got ready.

The rest of the band doesn't know that I talked to Simon before. I want us to be a band. I'm the front woman and my word is the final say. Simon didn't want me to make the band but I really wanted to. I didn't want to take all of the credit. I'm just thinking about how I would explain this to them. We would be called Misfits 4.

The cameraman told us whenever we are ready we can start. Simon and Sara are the only other ones up here with us besides the tech guys.

"We are going to Mayday first right?" I asked the rest of them making sure my guitar is in tune.

"Yup." Mark said.

"Good. You guys ready?" I asked.

"Yes" They all replied.

I rolled my neck and looked at Simon. He had a small smile on his lips and he nodded at me. I nodded at the camera guy and he started the camera. Simon already told me what I need to say before we start to play.

"Hey guys, I'm Mia and we are Misfit 4. Taylor is on guitar, Mark is on bass and Hanna is on the drums. Right now we are going to play If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet by Mayday Parade." I said. When I introduced everyone I pointed at them.

When I looked at everybody after I said we are a band they looked shocked. I hope they are okay with it. I counted to three and we started to play. It is really fun to play with them. We put are own little spin on the song and it turned out great. When the song was over I didn't want to stop playing. It was so much fun.

After the cameraman yelled cut I looked at my band. They where all smiling and looking at each other.

"So are you guys okay with that?" I asked.

"Are you sure you want to be a band? Last chance, I'm cool with whatever you want to do." Mark said.

"I want to be a band but if we are a band there are some things that need to be understood." I said unplugging the guitar from the amp.