[12] Christmas E

Mia's POV:

It's nice to be home again. At least this time I'll be home for a while. Demi dropped me off at home after the flight. Her family is coming over the day after Christmas to meet the twins and exchange gifts. Once I got home I put my stuff down and went straight to sleep.

Something heavy is dropped onto my bed. I groan and bury my head farther into my pillows.

"Mia it's time to get up. It's Christmas!" Brooklyn says and pushes me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"1 in the afternoon. You need to get up and get ready Melissa's family and mine will be here in about an hour and I want you to open your gifts before they get here." Brooklyn said.

"I want you to open your presents too." I said looking at her.

"Come on lets go!" Brooklyn said. I think she is more excited then I am.

I laughed at her and got out of bed. Brooklyn was bouncing up and down. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the stairs to the living room. Melissa is sitting on the couch with the twins in her arms. I smiled and walked over to her. I kissed her cheek and looked at the twins. They are both smiling as I kissed their foreheads.

"Open your gift Mia!" Melissa said.

"Not yet you guys get to open mine first." I said running off to my room.

I pull open my closet door and grab the picture frame. I couldn't get all of it in one trip, so I just took the picture frame and the two jewelry boxes. Picking up the frame after I put the boxes in my pockets I make my way back down stairs.

Melissa was still holding the twins and Brooklyn isn't in the living room. I look at Melissa and she isn't paying attention.

"Where's Brooke?" I asked.

"Right behind you." I heard her say.

"Okay there is a few but this is the one I want you to open first." I said pushing the picture frame in front of Melissa. I put the boxes next to me and took the twins from Melissa so they can unwrap the picture frame.

Julia has the biggest smile on her little face when Aiden just looks at me in wonder. I heard the ripping of wrapping paper and I looked at my mothers. Brooklyn pulled the rest of the wrapping paper away from the frame and Melissa looked like she is about to break down.

The picture frame contains three pictures. The biggest one is the one in the middle, is the picture of Aiden, Julia and I the day they were born in the hospital. The other two pictures are of each twin, the ones I took that same day in the hospital. I just changed them into black and white. When I looked at them again both of them are crying.

"This is so amazing Mia." Melissa said trying to wipe her tears away.

"I'm can't right now, I'm just speechless." Brooklyn said.

"I thought you would like that, I'm not done with you two yet though." I put the twins down on the couch with pillows around them.

I walked over to them and handed them each the jewelry boxes. They both looked at me and I nodded for them to open them.

"I had these made for us. I have mine upstairs and there is also one for Julia when she is old enough to wear it. I made Aiden a chain necklace and it's upstairs with mine, I'll get them in a few minutes." I said watching there reactions.

Yet again both of them are crying. Each one of their necklaces' has a heart in the middle and on the back of the hearts I had engraved Family Forever-Mia. I wanted to give this to them so I'll always be with them, even when I'm not here. So they have a piece of me when they need me.