[46] Beautiful Soul E

Mia's POV

I found Demi sitting at the piano bench. I kind of feel bad not being around the past couple of days with her but she has been pushing me away because she doesn't want me to get sick. She kind of looked like she is dead the way she is slumped over the piano. I quickly went over to her and put my hand on her back. She moved and looked at me.

"Hey" She said and got up from the bench. She stumbled a bit but I caught her and held her until she got her balance back.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yea I got up to fast." She said and I let go of her.

"So where is everyone else?" I asked.

"Right well I just wanted to see you." Demi said with a smile on her face.

"So you could have just told me that." I said.

"Well I kind of want to change something for the set tomorrow and I need your help." Demi said.

I put my backpack down and took a seat at the piano bench. Demi sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder.

"I want you to play Nightingale on the piano while I sing tomorrow." She said.

"Any reason why?" I asked.

"I just need you here." Demi said.

"Okay" I said and started to play.

I played threw Nightingale. Demi helped me where I missed a few keys but over all it only happened twice. After she helped me threw the first time I played it again without any mistakes.

When I looked back at Demi after the second time her eyes are closed. I couldn't tell if she's asleep or not though.

"Dems?" I asked.

"Yea?" She said.

"Are you awake?" I asked.

"Yea my eyes are just closed." She answered.

"I want to play you something if it's okay." I said.

"Sure." Demi said.

"Well you need to get off me because I'm going to play it on the guitar." I said. Demi sighed but got off of my shoulder.

I kissed her cheek and got my guitar off the stand. I got myself set up and looked at her.

"So I had this song stuck in my head all day and I was playing it on the train home and I want to play it for you." I said and smiled.

"Okay" Demi said and gave me a smile.

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

I know that you are something special

To you I'd be always faithful

I want to be what you always needed

Then I hope you'll see the heart in me

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one I wanna chase

You're the one I wanna hold