[10] Human E

Mia's POV:

Today is going to be a big day, so I got up early and got dressed in my workout clothes. When I said I got up early it's 6am. Demi wouldn't be up at this hour unless she has to. So I slipped on my running shoes, grabbed my phone, armband, headphones and house key and ran out the door.

I don't know how long I was running for. All I know is that I turned on one of Krewella's mixes on sound cloud and ran. I ran from the apartment to the beach to the park. Going straight to the beach is a good twenty-minute drive. Meanwhile I did this route twice.

After the second lap around I couldn't really feel my legs anymore so I went back home. Sweat is pouring down my body as I walked through the door. I put everything down on the end table in the hallway and walked into kitchen. When I got there I saw Demi sitting at the island.

"How long where you running for today?" She asked as she sipped her coffee.

"Well I left at 6 and what time is it now?" I asked after drinking a whole bottle of water.

"Mia it's 10:30, go shower and get ready we need to leave here at 11:30." Demi said looking up from her phone. "God you might want to take two showers." She said.

I laughed at her comment and walked over to her. She wasn't paying attention so she thought I was going to shower. But no. I stalk up behind her and put my arms around her. She gasps and tries to pull away but I don't let her.

"Mia let go!" Demi yelled. I laughed and finally pulled away running off to my bedroom so she doesn't kill me.

I take my time in the shower, letting the hot water run over my body relaxing my tense muscles. When I feel clean I got out of the shower and got dressed. I put on a pair of high waisted shorts along with my black crop top. I flat ironed my hair put on a bit of makeup and for good luck Wes' snapback.

Picking up my backpack off the floor I took my mac, both of my notebooks, chargers for both my phone and laptop and my medication, after I took it. When I was ready I walked out of my room with my backpack on and guitar in hand. I got myself a water bottle and a granola bar and slipped them into my backpack.

Next I made myself breakfast, a bowl of honey bunches of oats. Demi came into the kitchen a few minutes later. I was done when she sat at the island. I looked at the time and saw we still had a few minutes before we had to leave, so I took an icepack from the freezer and put it on my knuckles.

"They hurt?" Demi asked.

"Not really, if I'm going to be playing later I want to ice them a bit now so they don't hurt later." I said.

"Okay well take that icepack to go because we need to leave." Demi said and got her stuff together.

I did the same and followed her out of the apartment. We took Demi's car and I was texting Derek the whole way there. I haven't seen him in years, pretty much since Aiden dead, so I'm really excited about seeing him. It was really hard to text though, I'm trying to keep the ice on my hand but it wasn't really working out so well.

Demi pulled into the lot for the studio and we got out. I got my stuff and we walked to the front door.

"Do you know what studio we are in?" I asked Demi as she pulled the door open.

"I think three, I'll ask though." Demi said and walked up to the front desk.

I'm actually in studio 6, so Demi led the way through the building. She pushed the door open and we walked in. Derek isn't here yet so I just put my stuff down on the table. I pulled out my notebooks and looked through my songs.