[59] Our Day E

Mia's POV:

Demi's video shoot went great. I was really excited that Demi wanted to come out. This is a big way too. I'm just happy I get to hold her hand in public now and give her shout outs when I sing for her. I'm just nervous out how the public is going to react. I think its going to be fine but there is always those few critics that have something negative to say.

I'm pushing all of that out of my mind though. Her video doesn't come out till the end of the month anyway so we have some time before it gets crazy. I'm not going back out till the middle of June. I leave the 15th and don't come back till the first week of August. We are starting the second leg of the tour here in LA. There is going to be a few shows here then we are going to Washington state for a few shows. Then we travel the rest of the west coast.

With Demi and I being a couple at home we still have our own bedrooms but we mainly sleep in my bed. I don't know why Demi's bed is really nice, I guess she just likes my room. Now I'm sitting in bed thinking about something to get Demi for her birthday. I know her birthday isn't for a while but I want to think of something now before my life gets crazy. If I want to get her something special then I need to think of it now.

Demi is still sleeping next to me and I'm scrolling through my instagram feed when I found something I really liked. I screen shoted a picture of it and sent it to Sara. I want to get this for Demi for her birthday. Can you get it for me? I sent the text and a few minutes later I got a reply. Sure thing, she is really going to like it. I will text you the details later. I smiled and put my phone down on my nightstand.

I pulled Demi into me more and played with her now purple hair. I have to say I like the purple, but my all time favorite has to be her long blonde hair dipped in pink and blue. I like them both. Demi opened her amazing chocolate brown eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning babygirl." I said and smiled. Demi smiled and blushed.

"Morning baby." Demi said.

"Today is our day." I said.

"I'm so excited, what do you want to do?" Demi asked.

"Well I want to go out and get a tattoo, such a big surprise that is. After I was thinking we could go to lunch and then the beach?" I said. I loosely made out the plan this morning.

"Sounds go to me, what did you want to get?" Demi asked.

"Don't freak out when I tell you okay." I said.

Demi's hold demeanor changed once those words left my mouth. She sat up and looked at me.

"What did you want to get?" She finally asked.

"What I want is your lips tattoo on my the front part of my shoulder." I said.

"You sure you want my lips on your body?" Demi asked.

"I would love to have your lips on my body all the time, in different parts, well on different parts, but yea. I would to have them on my shoulder permanently if that's okay with you of course." I said.

"Its fine with me. Been there, done that." Demi said and looked at her wrist.

"Okay good, can we go see your friend Pete?" I asked. Since Josh usually does my tats when we are in Dallas and Pete is the only other one who has done tattoos on me.

"Sure. How about I go call Petey and see if he is free then we go shower and go out." Demi asked.

"I like it, I'll meet you in the shower." I said and kissed her cheek.

Demi smiled and got out of bed. I watched as she walked away. We where both still naked from last nights activites. Last night was the first night we have done it home.