[57] Back To The Island E

Mia's POV:

Tonight is the last night of my tour before I break for a week and a half. Last nights show at the Paramount was great. Everyone came out for it. Moms and the twins got here last week and have been staying with grandpa and Susan. Karina and Paul and Isabella all came out to visit too. It was really nice to have the whole family see my show.

Now we are at Grandpas house hanging out. My band went on their own city adventure but Sara came with me. Sara has kind of turned into a third mom for me. She like my road mom as Melissa calls her. But never the less she is part of the family.

Susan, Moms, Karina, Paul, Isabella and the twins are all outside while Sara, Grandpa and I are on the couch. I was scrolling through my Twitter feed when I noticed a video. I hit play and plugged in my headphones. The video is of Demi singing My Love is Like A Star from her last day on her Neon Lights Tour in South America. How have I not seen this before?

I pulled my headphones out and go into my backpack. I pulled out my notebook and flipped to the song I was working on for the last week. This video has given me the inspiration I need to finish the song. I zoned everything else out around me and focused on this song.

When I finished the song I looked away from my notebook and saw Grandpa and Sara are both gone from the living room. I looked at the time and it's already 4. We need to get going. I slipped my notebook into my backpack and went to the backdoor. Everyone is sitting around the table chatting.

"Sorry to break this up but we need to get going." I said. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me. Sara got up from her chair and got her bag.

"We'll see you guys later at the show right?" I said.

"We will be there, see you later Mia." Grandpa said and smiled at me. I smiled back and got my back from the living room before meeting Sara in the truck.

We got to The Paramount about twenty minutes later. When we got there my band was already on stage getting warmed up. Through the whole tour I haven't had any issues with Reagan. We are friendly towards each other and that's about it. I got up on stage with them and told them I wanted to make a change in the set list. I want to sing the song I finished today. The band doesn't need to do anything, I'm just going to sing it and play guitar.

After we worked everything out I went backstage and started to get ready. I got my makeup done first then I went to wardrobe. Tonight is simple, black ripped up skinny jeans, a Van Halen t-shirt, black high top converse and my Diamond Supply Co. snapback.

Once I was ready to go I put my inears in and went over to my family really quick. Everyone is here tonight. Susan's neighbor is babysitting the twins. I said a quick hello to them then went back to my band. We did our little thing we do every night before we go out on stage then I grabbed my guitar and a mic.

"What's up Long Island!" I yelled as I made my way onto the stage.

The place is packed! I think there are more people here tonight then last night. All of them are screaming! I just smiled and took in the crowd again before I started to play Alone Together. The show is going great so far. Once thing I noticed as time went on all of the places we went the places were sold out and more people where yelling my lyrics back at me.

I just finished off The Only Reason and I switch guitars. I got a drink of water and I made sure Melissa was recording me. She nodded and I smiled at her.

"Okay so I have a challenge for you guys are you up for it?" I asked the crowd. I got a loud scream as a response.

"So what I want you guys to do is get something trending for me. I think you guys are familiar with the hashtag #MiasMysteryGirl right?" I said and got an even louder response.