[60] Gone E

Demi's POV:

Mia's tour is finally over! She ended up selling out all of the venues she played at. I haven't seen her since the day she left and I'm glad she is finally here in Dallas with me.

My video for Really Don't Care came out on June 26th. It was a great success. Most of the reviews where positive and lots of people started drama with Mia and I kiss. After the video came out a lot of people asked for interviews and to confirm our relationship. I didn't say anything. Mia was getting annoyed about being asking so I said it was okay for her to say we are in a relationship. Mia posted the video of her singing In Love With the Girl on her Facebook page and that was that. Needless to say that's why I'm in Texas. The paparazzi have been after me like crazy in LA. I needed to get away from them before they drive me crazy.

Mia came home two days ago and she has been spending time with her family. We are going out today though and I'm happy. I have been planning to go on vacation and I want to see if she wants to come with me. I also have good news to give her. I'm going on a world tour and she is going to open for me. I found out a while ago I just haven't told her yet. I'm really excited that I'm going to get to travel the world doing what I love with the person I love the most.

Speaking of Mia she just texted me. Can we push meeting up till later, I really need to go see Aiden? I sighed. She hasn't seen her brother in a long time. Sure babe just text me when your done. I guess I will just have to wait a bit longer to see her.

For the rest of the day I distracted myself by hanging out with Maddie and Dallas. We really just stayed in and watched TV. I looked at the time and saw it already 8 at night and Mia still hasn't texted me back.

"Okay what's going on?" Dallas said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You keep looking at your phone every ten minutes. What's going on?" Maddie said.

"Mia and I had plans to see each other and hang but she pushed them off till later and now its later and she still hasn't texted me." I said.

"Well then text her duh" Maddie said.

I grumbled a fine and picked up my phone. Are we still on to do something today? I hit send and waited. I waited and waited and still never heard something from her. I went to bed that night disappointed and sad that my girlfriend never answered.

The next morning I woke up to a pounding out on the front door. I don't know how anybody else is still asleep. I got up out of bed put on a sweatshirt and ran to the front door. I pulled the door open and I saw a very stressed Brooklyn at the door.

"Is she here, with you, is she here?" She asked.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked still trying to wake up.

"Mia is she here!" Brooklyn said.

"No, she said she was going to see Aiden yesterday and she would text me later about meeting up. She never texted me back and I went to sleep." I explained.

"Mia never came home last night." Brooklyn said.

That woke me up. I stared her for a second. Is this some kind of sick joke?

"What are you talking about she didn't come home last night?" I said.

"She took my car to go see Aiden and never came home last night. I thought she would be here with you, but when I never got a text saying she was here I started to worry." Brooklyn said.

"Come in, let me get changed." I said. Brooklyn walked in and I ran to my room.

I don't think I ever changed so quickly in my life before. I grabbed my wallet and my phone. I checked for any new messages but I had none from Mia. Before I went downstairs I looked for anybody else in the house. Everyone was still asleep. I don't understand how they could be but whatever.