[52] Hero E

Demi's POV

After Mia hung up the phone with me I knew something was wrong. She didn't want me to know something. I slept on it last night but I couldn't come up with anything. When I woke up the next morning I still couldn't think of anything. So I tired to text Mia. She didn't answer me all day so I just gave up. Later that night I saw her Twitter picture with Julia. After I saw it I just Googled her name. When Ticketmaster loaded first it hit me. I'll be missing Mia's first show.

No wonder why she is mad at me. I would be mad at my too. I just groaned and slammed my door shut. God I'm such an idiot.

"Demi why did you slam your door?" Maddie asked as she walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"I'm an idiot, that's why." I said face down in my pillows.

"And you're an idiot why?" Maddie asked and laid next to me.

"I leave for Brazil the 20th and Mia's first show is the 22nd." I said and looked at her.

"Good job Demetria." Maddie said.

"Thanks, I know I'm an idiot, but I have some news I want to give her and the family." I said.

Maddie sat up and I did the same. I looked at my phone in the hopes that Mia texted me but nothing.

"What's the news?" Maddie asked.

"I'm trying to set up a world tour and I want Mia to open for me." I said.

"That's amazing! OMG image what that would be like. Traveling the world with your girlfriend!" Maddie said.

"I know. I haven't said anything yet to anybody but you because it's in the very early stages." I said.

"Okay now that you told me that what are you going to do to make it up to Mia?" Maddie asked.

"I don't know. We still haven't been on our first official date yet so I was thinking about that." I said.

"That's a good idea and I know the perfect thing you guys should do." Maddie said.

Maddie explained to me her plan and I like it. She is going to help me get everything ready for tomorrow. By the time I went to sleep it's already 1am. Maddie ended up just staying with me and we fell asleep.

The next morning I got up early. After I was off the phone with Brooklyn I woke Maddie up to help me set everything up. Since it was her plan I was making her help me. While Maddie and I where running around the house to get everything mom kept asking what we are doing, all I told her was that I'm taking Mia out on a date.

It took us about an hour to get everything we needed from the house. After we got everything I called my friend. He is letting me borrow his truck so I need to go to his house to get it. I load up my car, Maddie included, and drive to his house. It only took about ten minutes to get there and another ten to put everything in his truck. Then Maddie and I went to go set everything up.

After we were done it was already 6 o'clock so I raced home to get ready. I showered, ironed my hair, put on some makeup and got dressed in a band tee and jeans. When I was all done I ran around the house to get the final things I need and ran out the door. If I didn't hurry it up I would be late and I didn't want to be late for our first date, even if Mia doesn't know what is about to happen.

I pulled out of my driveway and drove toward Mia's house. I got there about 10 minutes later and got out of the truck. I rang the doorbell and waited. The door opened and there she stood, in a purple cut off with a pair of jeans. Her hair is ironed like mine and honestly I'm having a hard time not staring at her.