[9] Deal? E

Mia's POV:

Did I just hear that right? Simon Cowell and LA Reid want to sign me to a record deal, for me to make my own music.

"Yea I have always thought about it, would it mean I can't go on tour with you?" I asked. That's my main thing right now. If it means I have to give up making an album then I'll do it. Playing for Demi is my dream, now that I have it I'm not giving it up.

"Hell no, like it or not Mia you are stuck with me. But seriously if you want to do this I can have my lawyers start talking with there's and hopefully have this done before we leave." Demi asked.

"Would I be able to use all of my own songs?" I asked.

My songs are like my children. Each of them have meaning and if I'm going to make an album I want it to be my own music.

"You can use your own songs but I would like you to sing some other songs." Simon said.

"If the song you just sang before you wrote in an hour and you have more like it, you can sing all of your own songs." LA said and chuckled.

"Mia listen is there anyway you can come out here? We could get this deal done and you can start recording." Simon asked.

I rubbed my head. I want to spread some time with my family before I leave for three months, but this is another big step for my career.

"Yea. I can catch a flight out to LA tomorrow and meet you with you guys tomorrow night after I get there." I said letting out a sigh.

"Great it will be nice to meet you Mia." LA said.

"You too, thanks Demi." I said and hung up the phone.

I walked out of my room and knocked on my mothers' bedroom door. I hear a come in and I opened the door. I walked straight to there bed and sat down.

"You okay Mia?" Melissa asked.

"Yea, I need to talk to you guys about something." I said looking at my fingers.

"Go for it." Brooklyn said.

"Demi just had me sing for Simon Cowell and LA Reid, they want to sign me to a record deal." I said with a smile.

"For someone who just got offered a record deal you don't look to happy." Melissa said.

"I have to flight back to LA to finish the deal tomorrow and I don't know when I'm coming back home before tour if I'm coming home." I said.

"Oh, well that puts a damper on things." Melissa said.

"When do you leave?" Brooklyn asked.

"Tomorrow morning." I said.

"Okay well lets enjoy today." Melissa said.

Thank god for her optimism. We all got out of bed and went to the twins room. They are both sleeping so we went back to there room and watched movies. We watched movies till the twins woke up. When they finally did we brought them into there room and played with them.

Dinner rolled around and Brooklyn made some kind of chicken salad, which was amazing. After dinner I packed my stuff again and went back to my moms room. When I got there I laid down in the middle of their bed waiting for them. I fell asleep before they got her though.

I woke up to Brooklyn shaking me. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She pushed my phone in my hand and I looked at it.

New text from My Idol<3: Your flight is in an hour. The ticket is waiting for you at the gate see you soon.

I groaned and rolled out of bed. After I got dressed and ready I ate something quick for breakfast. I heard a horn honking from outside and I knew the car is here for me. I handed the driver my backpack and guitar and went back inside. Brooklyn was waiting for me when I went back inside.

I pulled her in a hug and did the same for Melissa who is standing right beside her.

"I'll be home for Christmas hopefully." I said and hugged them again. They both nodded and I walked out the front door. I didn't even bother going to see the twins because I can't see them and leave.

The car took me to the airport and I got my bags. I walked inside the airport and looked for the right gate number. When I got there I told the lady my name. She smiled at me and handed me my ticket. When I looked at the seat number I saw its in first class. I smiled to my self and got my stuff together for the three-hour flight.

The flight went smoothly and we actually got here in two and a half hours. Picking up stuff up I walked out of the plane and walked through the airport. Walking toward the doors I saw a guy holding up a sign with my name on it. I walked over to him and he took my guitar and led me to the waiting town car.

I watched the outside world fly by and texted Demi. She told me the car is taking me straight to meet with Simon and La. She will be there with her lawyers to go over the contract. When she was done answering my questions I started writing an idea I had for a song.

The driver opened my door and I got out. He handed me my guitar and I called Demi to let her know I'm here. She meet me once I got out of the elevator.

"Well at least you come prepared." She said. I chuckled still a bit jet lagged from all the flying I did. We walked into Simon's office and I put my stuff down.

"Simon, La, this is Mia Hastings-Smith. Mia this is Simon Cowell and La Reid." Demi introduce us. I smiled at them and held up my hand.

"It's really nice to meet you guys and I would love to shake you hand but I can't at the moment." I said.

"That's alright dear, don't worry about it. We had all of our lawyers come up with the contracts so all you have to do is look them over." La said getting right down to business.

I took a seat next to Demi and started looking over the documents. I took my time reading and looking over the documents, asking questions when I had them and stuff like that. We changed a few little things but other than that the contract is the mostly the same as they lawyers agreed too.

I picked up the pen and signed on the dotted line. Well there are four dotted lines; each person involved gets their own copy of the contract. Everything got settled in about two hours and Demi and I are on our way back home.

Before we left the office I called up Derek from Mayday Parade and asked him about Everything's an Illusion. He will be meeting us at the studio to talk about me using my song.

Tomorrow I'm going to the studio to work on some of my stuff with a producer. Demi will be coming because other than singing and guitar I don't really know how to work with the board and stuff. The rest of today is for sleeping.

A/N: Mia gets a deal!!!