[26] Feelings E

Demi's POV:

Yesterday's show in Anaheim went well. Right now we are traveling to Arizona. Last night we went home because Mia needed to grab some things before we went back out on the road. So we stayed in our apartment. It's about a 5 to 6 hour drive to Glendale. I'm laying in my bunk on Twitter because I'm bored. I read through my mentions and get off Twitter.

I got up out of my bunk and went to the living room area. Mia is sitting on the couch playing on her guitar. She looks really pretty today. She had her hair up in a high bun and is wearing a sweatshirt and pajama pants. What am I saying? Mia is like my sister, I can't have feelings toward her. I shook the thoughts from my head and sat down next to her.

"So I'm bored" I said and looked at her.

"Same, that's why I broke out my guitar." Mia said and strummed her guitar.

"Play me something." I said.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Anything." I said.

Mia stopped playing and sat up a bit on the couch. She closed her eyes and thought about a song. When she had one she started playing. She sang Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I love that song. God and Mia's voice sounded amazing.

"I love that song." I said.

"It's a good song. I'm thinking about putting it in my set list for the 4th." Mia said.

"You can do whatever you want." I said. Mia nodded and went back to playing the guitar. I call the guitar she is playing the Black Widow because it has a spider web on it. This one is her favorite, she is always cleaning it when we are home.

We got to Glendale a few hours later and headed to the arena. I watched as my crew started to set up my stage. Mia came out to the arena a few minutes later with her lacrosse stick, ball bag and net. She does this before every show. She sets up her net, plugs in her headphones and shoots balls for an hour. Usually I watch her for a minute and I would go do other things but I don't have anything else to do so I watched her.

Mia just went back and forth shooting balls and chasing after them when she missed which was only twice so far.

"Demi what are you doing?" I jumped when I heard Marissa come up behind me.

"Watching Mia because I'm bored." I said and watched as she sat down next to me.

"Is there something going on between you and Mia?" Marissa asked. I choked on my own spit and glared at her.

"What?!" I asked.

"Yup, you definitely like her." Mar said and crossed her arms over her chest.

"No I don't Marissa, stop being crazy." I said.

"Demi stop lying, so what are you going to do to get her." Marissa asked.

"I can't do anything Marissa, I'm pretty sure she is with Taylor." I said and rubbed my forehead.

"Do you know for sure?" She asked.

"No but" She cut me off.

"No buts ask her when she is done with her lax session." Marissa asked.

"Fine" I said and rolled my eyes.

Marissa left me after that and played a bit with Mia. Mia was happy that she had someone to play with. When she was done she put all her stuff away and went back to the bus. I followed after her and watched as she sat down on the couch.

"Are you and Taylor official?" I asked and sat down next to her.

"No not yet. I don't want to rush things because when I do and it comes to relationships they always end to quickly. I actually want this one to last." Mia said and got up off the couch.

I don't know why but a smile made its way onto my face. I left Mia on the bus and went into the arena to find Marissa sitting with Maddie.

"They aren't official yet." I said sitting in the chair next to Marissa.

"Well there you go!" Marissa said.

"Am I missing something here?" Maddie asked confused.

"Your sister is crushing on Mia." Marissa said.

"What?" Maddie asked.

"Shut up. Do you guys want to do something?" I asked.

"Still bored" Marissa asked.

"Yea, shopping?" I asked.

"Sure lets go!" Maddie said. I giggled and followed my sister's lead.

We went shopping and out to dinner afterward. I had a nice day with my sister and my best friend. They brought up me liking Mia a few times but they stopped as the day went on. Dinner was nice. We went to a diner that is next to the store we were shopping at. Their milkshakes are to die for. After dinner we went back to the bus. When I checked on Mia she is already sleeping. I just smiled at her and went to my own bunk and fell asleep.

The next morning I was woken up by talking on the bus. I groaned and rolled out of my bunk.

"What's with all the noise?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry I was on the phone with Sara." Mia said.

"What's up with her?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"She is getting stuff together for the video tomorrow and needed a few to ask me a few questions about stuff I need." Mia said.

"Okay what time is it?" I asked closing my eyes.

"9:07" Mia said.

"Wake me up around 10:30" I said and went back to my bunk. I crawled inside and went back to sleep.

It only felt like ten minutes went by before someone is shaking me to wake me up. I pushed away the person and rolled over.

"Demi you have a minute to get up before I do something you don't like." The person said. I just ignored the person and started to fall back asleep. Then out of nowhere cold water landed on me. I jumped up and hit my head on the top of my bunk.

I jumped out of my bunk and looked around. Everyone is staring at me. Mia has a bucket in her hands while the 5H girls are recording it.

"I hate all of you" I said and pushed past them and made my way into the arena. I showered in my dressing room and got ready for the sound check party. Once I was all dressed and ready I met my band out on stage.

Sound check went well now I'm going to the meet and great. Once that's done I went back to my dressing room and got ready for my show. I watched Little Mix and Fifth Harmony performed and they rocked. Now it is my turn. I said a prayer with my band and they took their spots on stage. I went under the stage and got on the platform.

Heart Attack started to play and the platform rose into the arena. Screaming from the fans are all I heard. The band started to play and I started to sing.

=]