[31] Josh E

Mia's POV:

Taylor and I slept in my bed last night and I was happy. I haven't been able to do this for a while. I'm hoping that I can do it again tonight again. She woke up first this morning and I woke up to her watching me.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi" She said. I leaned in and kissed her. It wasn't long or anything major, it was just a sweet kiss.

"Come on they are probably all up already." I said and got up out of bed.

"Okay" Taylor said. We got up and made our way downstairs.

Moms are sitting at the island. Melissa has her head on Brooklyn's shoulder, they look so cute. I stopped Taylor and took out my phone and took a quick picture of them together. After I got it we continued into the kitchen.

"Morning" I said going into the fridge.

"Morning sweetie. What time are you going to get your tattoo?" Melissa asked.

"Around 4ish when is Karina coming over?" I asked and grabbed Taylor and I water bottles.

"One, there are some pancakes in the microwave for you two." Brooklyn said.

I nodded and grabbed the plate. I got two more plates, syrup, forks, knifes and walked to the kitchen table. Taylor sat in a chair and I sat next to her. I gave her a small pancake and picked up two for myself. I quickly eat, when I was done I looked at Taylor. Half of her pancake is gone and she is playing with the other half.

"Finish it and a piece of bacon and you won't have to eat that much for lunch." I said. Taylor sighed and started to eat.

After about twenty minutes Taylor finally finished. After her last bite she pushed the plate away and put her head in her hands. I pulled her into me and let her crawl onto my lap.

"It's so damn hard." Taylor said.

"I know babe, but it gets easier, I promise." I said when I pulled her away from me. "Come on today is going to be fun. If you're good I will let you get your nose pierced." I said and got up from the table.

"Mia! I'm getting it done whether you like it or not. I have been eating everyday so I think I deserve it." Taylor said. I walked out of the kitchen and stopped in my tracks when I saw Brooklyn and Melissa standing there.

"MIA!" Taylor yelled and walked into my back. "What the hell, why did you stop?" Taylor said and looked up to my moms. "Oh" she said.

I couldn't tell what they wanted. I can't tell if their facial expressions are good ones or bad. They just look I don't know confused.

"Hi" I said.

"Can we talk?" Brooklyn said.

"About what?" I asked, I really don't want to talk about this.

"Finally, Mark I found them!" Hanna yelled.

I looked at her and she is wearing a neon pink sports bra and spanks. Mark came in right behind her and he is shirtless.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked them.

"We were playing basketball but we got bored of it fast." Hanna said.

"Well you did, I was fine playing it." Mark said.

"Because you were winning, see we keep going around circles and I'm bored." Hanna said.

Brooklyn and Melissa remain speechless through the conversation. Melissa smirked at Brooklyn and she rolled her eyes. I'm thinking it's because of their tattoos, which are out on full display.