[38] Time E

Demi's POV:

"We need to talk about us." Mia said looking into my eyes.

"Okay" I said. I think I already know where this is going. But I'm not going to rush her into things. I'll wait if I have to.

"I want to try being together but I need some time. I honestly don't remember what its like to be single. I need like a week or two to get my head in the right place of mind." Mia said.

"I kind of figure that." I said and reached for the door.

"Its not like I don't want this Demi, because I do, I just need some time." Mia said making me look in her eyes.

"It's okay I understand." I said and gave a feak smiled before walking out of the closet.

God. I knew that was going to happen. But at least I know she wants to be with me. So I should be happy about this. I put a smile on my face and walked threw the arena just thinking about all the things Mia and I can do together as a couple now. I still have a little bit of time before I have to get ready for tonight's show, so I just walked around.

I played some music and walked around. I went to the highest part of the arena and the farthest away from the stage and sat down. Even though the seat is so far I know the person who is sitting in this seat tonight will be here because they wanted to see me perform. So tonight this concert will be for them.

I walked around a little longer and went back to my dressing room to get ready. When I walked in everyone looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"What have you been up too?" Marissa asked.

"Walking around, thinking a lot." I said as I sat in the makeup chair.

"What are you thinking about?" Dallas asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I said.

It took about a half hour to get ready so I went out and watched 5th Harmony perform. I went back stage and did my warm ups while Little Mix was on stage so I didn't watch them. After Little Mix came off the stage Collins went on and entertained the crowds for a few minutes while we went into our prayer circle. After I said the prayer we took our places and the show started.

About half way through my set is when I sit down at the piano and play Warrior and I usually talk to the audience.

"Before I sing my next song I want to take a second and talk to you guys." I said and looked out to the crowd. They yelled and quieted down a bit.

"So today before the show I walked around the this arena and went to the highest seat in the arena and the farthest away from the stage. I did a lot of thinking up there and I'm happy I did that because I had a lot of things going threw my head." I said and the crowd cheered again.

I smiled and laughed a little before thinking about what I'm going to say next.

"So I want to play this next song for anybody out there that is struggling with an addiction, whether it be drugs or alcohol, or self harming, or a mental illness. Know that even if you feel like your alone know that your not. I'm here for you guys and I'm not going anywhere. This song is for all of you." I said and started playing Warrior.

The rest of the show went well and we got into the bus. It's a 10 hour drive to Florida so it will take all night. Mia is sitting on the couch writing again while doing her nebulizer so I just sat next to her. She is focused on her notebook so I went on twitter. I don't know how long I was on for when I heard someone call my name.

"Demi?" I looked up from my phone and looked at Mia next to me.

"Yea" I asked.

"You need something?" She asked.