2~ Take it to the Streets

Rule 2: Never underestimate your opponent

"There has to be some kind of show choir competition comittee we can complain to," Tina said. We all stormed into the practice room, fuming from head to toe. I thought steam was going to start coming out of Kurt's ears any minute.

"I know it sucks, the end of the world. But heck, you lost your set of the competition at sectionals, and you pulled that off...right?" Blaine asked, trying to make everything better. He didn't get it though...he practically told the little douche our plan and gave him permission to take it first.

"Well, they can have our journey and our dream girls, but pilfering my Michael? Mm-mm, that's another level not okay," Artie sassed as he wheeled himself into the room.

"I'm not exactly comfortable with Blaine in the room," Puck said. Here we go with the moronic conspiracy theories. "Clearly once a Warbler, always a Warbler," he then shot Blaine a dirty look. Blaine then turned around with a frightened look in his eyes.

"Uh...w-what?" he asked sheepishly.

"Dude, you told them what we were going to do. You're like a modern day Eggs Benedict. He's on notice as far as I'm concerned," Puck replied. We all just stared at him, not understanding what he just said.

"We should all be on notice," Finn spoke up. "I mean next to Vocal Adrenaline, the Warblers are the best Glee Club in the state. And for a lot of us, this is our last shot at a championship, so we should stop complaining about the Warblers and figure out how to beat them," Words of wisdom, true. To think we were enemies once. 

If you're wondering why we hated each other, let me rush you through a quick backstory. Finn and I went to elementary school together, and when we were in kindergarten, he took his gum and stuck it in my hair. It took three washes and a trip to the hairdresser to get it out. But I got him back though. When we were in grade three, I had gotten smarter, and I "accidently" pushed his lunch tray off the table and his juice spilled all over his crotch. It looked like he peed himself. But we got older, and we joined Glee Club together, and we ended up working together to defend New Direction's honor. Now we're the best of friends, except sometimes I can't help but calling him stupid.

"I couldn't have said it better myself Finn," Mr. Schuester walked into the room, looking ready to start directing a flashmob. "I'm less worried about our set list right now and more interested in getting in the right mindset to crush those guys," he then walked over to the whiteboard with a marker.

"Which is why this week, our lesson is..." he wrote five letters on the board: WWMJD?

"What would Michael Jackson do?" he asked. I had an idea.

"He'd fight back, he'd say 'Regionals is ours, MJ is ours and if they want it? They can pry is from my our sequin-gloved hands,'" I replied.

"Mm-mm straight up. In 1983, MTV said they wouldn't air his Billie Jean video. What'd he do? He fought back," Artie agreed. "They aired it, and they Thriller album sold an additional ten million copies," Wow, did not know that.

"That's right," Mr. S said.

"I know what Michael would do," Blaine spoke up, looked me in the eyes and giving me an idea. "I think he would take it to the streets..."

⚥⚥⚥

It was night, around midnight when we pulled up the hoods. When I say 'we', I mean me and Blaine. The Warblers came down into the parking lot, their silhouettes glowering in the moonlight. And they were led by none other then the smug, the volatile, Horrid Hairgel.

"Well...we're here," he said. 

"We got something to settle, both of us want to use MJ but only one can," Blaine said.

"We're having a Jackson off, Nick-a-Nite. Winner gets the King of Pop for Regionals," I added. Sebastian smirked.

"Really? Us against...the two of you?" he asked. "You really think you're that bad? Is that what they're teaching at that little public school of yours?"

"It's time to see who's bad." Blaine said.

"And besides darlin'..." I took two steps closer and looked him in the eye. "Who said it was just the two of us?" I asked him, then snapped my fingers. The rest of the Glee Club emerged from the shadows (I love how that sounds like a horror movie or something) and ganged up behind us.

"[Artie:]

Your butt is mine
Gonna tell you right
Just show your face
In broad daylight
I'm telling you
On how I feel
Gonna hurt your mind
Don't shoot to kill
Come on, Come on,
Lay it on me
All right

[Sebastian:]
I'm giving you
On the count of three
To show your stuff
Or let it be
I'm telling you
Just watch your mouth
I know your game
What you're about

[Blaine:]
Well they say the sky's the limit
And to me that's really true
But my friend you have seen nothin'
Just wait 'till I get through

[Reese and The New Directions
Because I'm bad, I'm bad - come on
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad - you know it
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad - come on, you know
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again,
Who's bad?

[Sebastian:]
The word is out
You're doin' wrong
Gonna lock you up
Before too long

[Artie:]
Your lyin' eyes
Gonna tell you right
So listen up
Don't make a fight,
Your talk is cheap
You're not a man
You're throwin' stones
To hide your hands

[Blaine:]
Well they say the sky's the limit
And to me that's really true
But my friend you have seen nothin'
Just wait 'till I get through

[Reese]
Because I'm bad, I'm bad - come on
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad - you know it
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad - come on, you know
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again,
Who's bad?

Woo! Woo! Woo!

[Blaine:]
We can change the world tomorrow
This could be a better place
If you don't like what I'm sayin'
Then won't you slap my face

[New Directions:]
You know I'm bad, I'm bad - come on
(Bad, bad - really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad - you know it - you know it
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
You know, you know, you know - come on
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
And the whole world has to answer right now
(And the whole world has to answer right now)
Just to tell you
(Just to tell you once again)

You know I'm bad, I'm bad - you know it
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
You know I'm bad - you know - hoo!
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
You know I'm bad - I'm bad - you know it, you know
(Bad bad - really, really bad)
And the whole world has to answer right now
(And the whole world has to answer right now)
Just to tell you once again...
(Just to tell you once again...)

Who's bad?"

I don't know what happened because it all happened so fast, but I saw a flash of red, and Blaine jumped and was splattered with a slushie! He fell to the ground, then started shouting in pain. That never happened when someone was slushied...did it?

Kurt knelt down to try and help him, Blaine's hands covered his face, it was like he was burned by acid or something. I then got a sudden burst of anger. I looked at him, he knew what he'd done, and he regretted it. That slushie was meant for Kurt. I didn't care who it hit though, he hurt my friend.

"Get out of here!" I shouted at them, lunging and wanting so bad to beat him up, but I felt Mike and Puck holding me back to keep me from doing something I may regret. I didn't care though, I was full of rage, I could scratch out somebody's eyes. 

I just kept struggling against my human bounds while the Warblers turned and ran out, not even saying they were sorry, and leaving the rest of us fussing over Blaine as he lay on the ground in severe agony.