12~ You're Okay... For a Dalton Dweeb

Rule 11: Just because your opponent plays for the opposite team, doesn't mean he's such a bad guy

I didn't slap him like last time, I just stood there with my arms still crossed and frozen like a statue... but I kissed him back. I think I was just in a too fragile state to do anything about it. Plus, I can't lie... he is a very good kisser.

My arms finally gave way and I placed my hands on his shoulders, pulling myself closer to him until there wasn't any more room between us. His arms went around my waist tight, like he was afraid to let me go. It felt amazing, but at the same time it felt wrong...

This boy had terrorized my friends for six months straight, there was assault and humiliation, and my favorite: the rock-salt slushy to Blaine, which I know what meant for Kurt but I really can't give a damn about that right now. 

I pushed him away as soon as I realised what I was doing. The first time was a fluke, that I understand, but I consented to this act! What does that make me?

"What're you doing? No wait-what am I doing?" I asked.

"I-I thought that you... I mean we..."

"We what?" I asked. Sebastian huffed.

"I thought that maybe I could... make you feel better?" he replied. I scoffed.

"Are you serious?" I asked. He nodded slowly, "Man, I think you ought to start mixing toothpaste with your hair gel, you're getting a cavity in your brain," I said to him and sat back down.

"Very funny. I'm sor-" I gave him a look before he could finish.

"I ask for forgiveness for making another move on you. It was stupid," he said and plopped down next to me.

"Damn straight, you have some kind of issue with me," I said.

"What do you mean, some kind of issue?" he asked. Then it dawned on me.

"You have a crush on me!" I said. Sebastian just scoffed.

"And I think you've had bit too much caffeine in you coffee, it's making you loopy," he replied. I broke out into a wide grin.

"Oh my God, you do have a crush on me!" I beamed.

"I do not!" he protested. I started laughing.

"Oh my dear Lord! Sebastian Smythe: male chauvanistic moron who cares about nobody but his idiotic self, has gone soft on little ol' Reese Lavek!" I exclaimed, then started laughing again.

"Would you stop that? You're going to make me think there's something wrong with you," he said. I finally calmed down and looked at him.

"Alright, alright I'm sorry. But seriously I'm going to get a kick out of that for the rest of my life," I replied.

"PZZT!" he blew a raspberry at me this time.

"You don't even do it right!" I exclaimed

"I will work on it, then," he replied, then he started laughing, "You know, Lavek, I like you. You and I are more alike than we realize," he said.

"Maybe we are, but my body is way better than yours darlin'," I replied. Sebastian smirked at me and leaned down.

"Well, maybe we should test that out," he whispered. I lifted my hand and whapped the back of his head.

"Saw that coming," he said.

"You deserved it," I replied.

"I'm not arguing there," he said. I just shook my head at him and giggled.