47~ You Got Me a What Now?

"Why haven't you told Rachel yet?" Sebastian asked through the phone.

"I haven't found the right time to tell her. I mean, I have to tell her soon because her Funny Girl audition is coming up soon and she suspicious of me because I'm not going after Brody anymore." I replied.

"Why aren't you going after Brody anymore?" he asked.

"Well...let's just say that I owe you ten bucks." I said. One...two...three...

"Wait, Ken Doll is a...really?" he asked.

"Yeah, turns out you were right...which doesn't happen often." I replied.

"Thank you...hey!" I started laughing.

"Ha ha, sorry. Love you." I replied.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, love you too. So, did you get my letter?" he asked.

"Yeah, I did. That's so great. I'm so happy for you!" I replied.

"Yeah me too, have you told any of your drama buddies over there yet?" he asked.

"Only Rachel. She suggested that you could stay with us but..." 

"But you haven't told Hummel yet." he said.

"I'm sorry, alright i know I have to sometime but...I don't know if I can. Not by myself anyway." I said.

"I see, you want me to be there when you tell him?" he asked.

"I'd feel better and probably wouldn't be yelled at as much if we had company." I replied. He sighed.

"Alright, I'll see what I can do. But to let you know, I told some of the guys at Dalton." he said.

"Who?"

"Thad, David, Jeff, and Trent." dammit, no Hunter.

"What did-what did they say?" I asked.

"They said they were cool with it as long as they could meet you the next time you're in town." he replied. That made me chuckle.

"I would love to meet your robot buddies. Tell 'em I say yeah." I said.

"Awesome, when are you coming back?" he asked.

"Two weeks. Why? Is Woody getting anxious?" I smirked.

"I know that's supposed to be a joke, but it's not funny. And no, for your information. I just really miss yuo. Ohio is more fun when you're around." he replied.

"Another two weeks darlin' I think you'll survive." I said.

"I know, I love you." he said. Just hearing those words put a smile on my face.

"I love you too. And I'm going to handle this one way or another. Promise." I replied.

"You always do. See you in two weeks?" he said.

"Two weeks."

-

Kurt had dragged me, Rachel, and Santana out of our going ons and blindfolded us on the couch.

"Okay, no peeking." he sang, then I felt something slip over my head and around my neck.

"Oh."

"Uh..."

"Hello." you know who said what here.

"Kay, I'm peeking." Santana said.

"Word up." I mumbled.

"Peek, peek, peek, peek, peek." and that came from Rachel, being cute. I was very surprised with what I saw.

Around my neck was an arm pillow.

"Oh my god!" -Santana

"Ah, there's an arm around me. Creepy." I said.

"Kurt, yu gave my boyfriend pillow a sex change. That's so sweet." Santana said as she inspected it. Instead of a shirt, it was wearing a plaid dress. 

"A little perfume would od it some good, but thank you so much Kurt!" I awwed.

"If you tell anyone about this, I have no ethical problems with Hummel-cide." she said and stood up, then walked to the table.

"I'm still not sure whether to be grateful or creeped out." I said.

"Hey, if you don't want it, I wouldn't mind a twosome." he replied. Huh, that's a little out there...even for Kurt.

"Thanks Kurt, it's great, really." Rachel said.

"You don't seem as excited about yours." Kurt said to her.

"Let me be blunt. This is weird, and I know Reese isn't saying anything becaus eshe's trying to be sweet." she started.

"That is true, I totally find this creepy." I added.

"...and I'm not lonely. Okay, I don't need anything to cuddle with. Just 'cause Brody moved out doesn't mean that we're not gonna get back together." she replied. Not what I was hoping for.

"No, okay no. Absolutely not." I said as I stood up, throwing my arm pillow to the side.

"What? What do you mean?" Rachel asked.

"I'm sorry, okay but it is over and it's gonna stay over." here is comes, "I was wrong about Brody being a drug dealer, but just wrong about what he was selling-" "Ehem Reese..no." Kurt shook his head over and over again at me, trying to tell me to shut up, but this had to come out.

"Rachel, your boyfriend wasn't a cater waiter. He was an escort." I said.

"A what?" she asked.

"Like Magic Mike with happy endings for money." I replied.

"That's-that's not true? Right?" she asked Santana and Kurt. "You guys didn't know that, you wouldn't told me if you knew." neither of them knew what to say, they remained silent.

"Right?" Rachel asked again. When nobody answered, she shot up and stormed into her room. Kurt gave me a look.

"Why did you do that? We agreed to wait didn't we?" he asked me.

"You may think I'm awful, but I did it for her own good. She was going to find out anyway."