7~ Love is a Race with Terrorists

Rule 7: Never let your team fall apart

"That's it, I'm done!" Finn shot up from his seat and headed for the door, "I'm leaving this classroom and I'm going to beat that Sebastian kid's ass!" he growled. Puck, Mike, Blaine and I shot up behind him, but Mr. S stopped us though.

"Finn, chill!" 

"No, I'm not going to chill! I'm done chilling!" he protested.

"The official show choir rule book states that any perceived threat of violence, vandalism, or humiliation will be met with a swift and unquesitoned disqualification of the threatening party's team with extreme prejudice," Artie came rolling in with Sam pushing him, and a reading a rule book, "It's right here, page 72, bylaw 15, section six, article 44," He lost me after 'bylaw'.

"Guys, I contacted the Headmaster of Dalton-"

"Like you did when Sebastian almost blinded me?" Blaine cut in through Mr. S's speech, "What did they do then? Same thing as they're going to do now: Nothing," he said.

"Look, it doesn't matter anyway, okay? We're not going to let him beat us like this," Rachel said. "I am going to perform at Regionals," Finn looked at her like she was nuts. 

"Even if he's going to post a photo of me like this if you do?" he asked her. Oh no, here it comes. 

"Finn, I'm not going to negotiate with terrorists," she replied.

"If someone posted a picture of my like that, I'd probably kill myself," Sugar spoke up. 

"Twice to make sure I was dead," Rory added. Do either of these two know they're not helping the situation at hand?

"Look, you guys are just going to have to deal with things like this. The more successful you get, the more garbage people are going to make up about you. They're going to love to tear you down," Mr. S explained to us. Finn didn't seem to be listening, he just kept staring at Rachel with a hurt expression.

"I can't believe you would do that to me," he said to her, he was really upset over this. But I could see why though. I mean, he was being threatened with a humiliating photo and his girlfriend wasn't defending him.

"We're off to the races," I mumbled.

"I'm going to be married to you. Don't you think I'm going to suffer the consequences as well?" she said.

"And we're at the post..."

"I mean, I just...I don't care about stuff like that," she stood up and pointed to the photo.

"And we're at the starting gate..."

"I love you, and we'll manage this together. Okay? The important thing right now is that we win,"

"We're off and running..."

"Are you two done yet?" Quinn asked with irritation.

"Certainly not," I replied.

"What do you mean?" Brittany asked.

"Because, we haven't even reached the quarter pole yet!" I replied.

"So, you wouldn't care if I photoshopped a picture of you like this and put it on the internet?" Finn asked her.

"And we're at the clubhouse turn..."

"Look, our future depends on us winning regionals," Rachel said.

"We're in the a stretch..."

"It'll help me towards my NYADA application," 

"Photo finish," Finn just nodded and handed her the photo.

"Hope you get in," was all he said before turning out the door.

The race was over, and nobody won.