19~ I Do Nothing Better than Revenge

(A/N: THE LYRICS IN THIS SONG ARE CHANGED FROM SHE TO HE FOR STORY LINE REASONS)

Rule 16: Don't let the opponent bring your friends down

Two days had passed since my encounted with Sebastian, and Blaine, Sam and I were no closer to thinking of ways to take back our trophy. We didn't want Blaine to leave New Directions for the Warblers, he was too good for their trash. And in this world, I've learned that whatever light you got saved, you have to SAVE it.

But I didn't understand how bad things were getting for Blaine until I walked in on him alone in the practice room one afternoon.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Thinking," he replied.

"About the Warblers, right?" I asked. He nodded slowly, "Blaine, don't worry about them, seriously. We're going to shove their asses off a cliff when we're done with them," I replied. 

"What did you think of me when you first met me?" Woah, that came out of no where.

"Excuse me?"

"When we first met, around this time last year. What did you think of me?" he asked again.

"I thought that we were incredibly lucky to have such an amazing singer join our team. We love you on New Directions, Blaine," I replied.

"I'm sorry, I've just had a lot bothering me lately," he said.

"You know, there's something else bothering me, too. I want to know why you paused when I asked you the other day: who did you talk and what the hell happened in that damn library?" I said.

"Nothing much, I mean I talked to the new head captain and I sang with Warblers and-"

"Hey, hey, hey! Hold your bow tied horses, there. You... you sang with the Warblers?" I asked. 

"Yeah?" that came out more like a sheepish question than an honest answer.

"Blaine!"

"It just happened, alright? They embraced me like a brother. It was like in X-Men two, when Pyro left the X-Men to join Magneto's brotherhood. It just felt right," what?

"... Okay, I don't know what you just said, but I'm calling BS! I was gone for five minutes! You sang an entire song and was embraced by a bunch of robots for five mi -- oh no," looks like I've been duped too.

"What?" Blaine asked.

"I got played! Smythe distracted me. I wasn't gone for five minutes. It's like when I got locked in the storage locker with him, it felt like we were in there for close to thirty minutes, when it was actually two hours. The moron played me so his boss could manipulate you!" I replied.

"Wait... you got locked in a storage locker with him? When?" he asked. Oh, for God sakes!

"That is another story I will not be telling around this camp fire today! Dude! Listen to me. Those Warbler idiots were trying to control you. They know that you and Kurt broke up and they know damn well that you're in a fragile state right now, and they're using that against you!" I exclaimed.

"I know but it just..."

"It just what?!" 

"It just felt... right. Like-like... like I belong there." he said. Oh no.

"No, alright no. Absotively not! You belong at McKinely! Alright? You belong with New Directions!" I exclaimed. Blaine just shook his head and started pacing.

"Listen, does this decision your conjuring up by chance have anything to do with Kurt?" I asked.

"Everything in this room reminds me of him!" he suddenly exclaimed, "We were... a dynamic duo in here! Kurt was my anchor, and I was his! At least I thought he was..." then he started crying.