50~ Pictures

Regionals was coming up, and I was hoping for no repeast of what happened last time, IE: Marley won't pass out again and the opposing team isn't taking roids to win. I'd snap someone's throat if deja vu occured. Okay probably not, but I'd be freaked and very angry.

-

"I got lacrosse practice until four thirty. But we can go out after. Dinner and movie?" 

"Yeah sure, whose buyin'?" I had met Sebastian my the field, since he was still in class and needed a little get-away time.

"Well, since you now owe me a ten, I guess you are." he replied. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a tenner, then slapped it into his hand.

"Smug." I spat out. 

"I am, but that's why you like me." he said. There was only one comeback for me:

"PZZT!" that only made him laugh.

"So listen um...I have an idea of when I want to tell people that we're going out." I said.

"Oh yeah? When?" he asked.

"After Regionals. I mean the rest of last year's graduates are coming home and I figured you know, just let it out." I replied.

"You're really ready to tell everybody? You're not uncomfortable with it?" he asked.

"Well, you know...I figure it's just better to let it come out of my own mouth instead of it coming out from somebody else." I replied.

"And...you're okay with Kurt and Blaine finding out?" he asked.

"They'll probably respect me for telling them myself." I replied. Sebastian slub an arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"Well as long as you want to, I'm with you." he said.

"And you're going to put all the crap between you and Kurt behind us?"

"Yes."

"And you're going to stop call them names?"

"Yes."

"And you're not going to assault them with slushies that have rock-salt in them?"

"I wish you would let that go. Really I do." he said.

"Well I when I see a slushie thrown in your face, than we'll be even." I replied.

"Alright how about this: you can slushie me at my graduation." he said. I took my phone out and opened the recorder app.

"Say that again, I want record of that." I said and held it to his face. Sebastian shut the phone off.

"I swear, go ahead, then after that don't ever bring it up." he said.

"Alright fine, but if you back down I'll surprise attack you." I replied.

"Alright deal." all of the sudden, three louds bells went off from the school.

"That's for third period. I got to go." he said.

"Alright, see you at six?" I asked.

"Six, stay out of trouble. I'll pick you up." he said, then kissed my cheek and headed into the school. Sighing, I hopped off the bench I was sitting on and headed for the school gates...but stopped short when something in the grass caught my eye. It was shiny, and looked like a rectangle. I picked it up, but not liking what I saw.

It was a picture of me with Sebastian...at Breadstix.

"Oh my god."

"You said I didn't have any proof so...I got some." Will this Dingbat ever leave me alone?