29~ Are You Busy Friday?

Once he pulled away, I had to laugh.

"We really need to stop doing this." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because one of these days, someone is bound to walk in on us." I replied.

"The door's locked." he said.

"... Good point." I replied. 

"I am sorry, Reese; about everything." he said.

"Well -- I believe you. And I know you're troubled, but... it makes things interesting with you," I said. He smiled and shook my head.

"You know, when we had that little heart-to-heart in the locker, I realised that maybe there's someone out there who does care about me. Even through my faults, she could learn to forgive me." he replied. I smiled.

"And that someone is me." I said. He nodded.

"Yeah. But I can't tell you. Why? Because you're always a bitch to me in front of others." he replied. He's attacking me now?

"You want to know why I'm such a bitch?" I asked.

"I'd like to, yeah." he replied. I huffed and crossed my arms.

"...I'm a bitch because I'm pissed. And I'm pissed because I have all these feelings -- feelings for you -- that I'm afraid to deal with, because after all the crap you pulled... I know it's wrong. But-but a part of me doesn't give a damn." I replied.

"That's what you think?" he asked.

"That's what I've been told."

I like you Reese... a lot." he said. To think, for a year or so, this guy did have a crush on me! And I believed his denial!

If somebody a year ago had told me that Sebastian Smythe had feelings for me, I probably would've slapped them really hard, but here he was, admitting to me how he felt...and I liked that.

"For how long?" I asked and took a step closer to him.

"Since you crashed our practice last March." he replied sheepishly.

"And nobody knows?"

"Only you." I couldn't help but smile, then I took him by the shoulders and kissed him. I know he was surprised, usually he makes the surprise moves but this time... I couldn't help myself.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist firmy, pulling me so close into his body that there wasn't any gap left between us. My fingers got tangled up in his hair... which strangely enough wasn't full of gel this time. My heart was punding into overdrive, I had never had this kind of contact with anybody, well, I have been kissed before... but not like this.

"Hey wait..." he pulled back suddenly, gasping for breath.

"What?" did I do something? He was being so sudden.

"Are you... are you busy friday night?" he asked.

Now, that's more like it.