35~ That Was a Shot Wasn't It?

My eyes cracked when I woke up the next morning with the sun streaming through the curtains. A low groan rumbled in my throat as I snuggled my head deeper into my pillow...then realising this wasn't my pillow. My eyes shot open to see I was in a room, a boy's room, who had stars and planets sheets that were wrapped around us...us as in my boyfriend was sound asleep next to me, with an arm holding me close into his chest. I could hear his heart beating, it was a comforting sound.

I lifted my head a little to check out my surroundings: clothes were tossed here and there, the covers at the end of the bed were pulled up and disheveled, Sebastian's hair was flattened and messy in that morning bed-head style...it was kind of sexy.

He looked really peaceful when he slept, with a small smile on his lips as he subconsciously pulled me closer. His features were clear and handsome, his skin warm and soft against mine. If I could, I'd wake up like this every morning...if only Sebastian would hurry up and graduate, then he could come to New York with me...

"Why are you looking at me?" his sleepy, husky voice cut through my thoughts. I was pulled out of my thoughts to realize I was still staring at him. I don't know how he saw me though, his eyes were still shut tight.

"Cause I can. How did you know I was looking at you?" I asked.

"I'm psychic." he replied, prying his eyes open completely.

"Hi." he said.

"Hi," I said with a giggle.

"What time is it?" he asked with a yawn. I reached over to my bag on my side of the bed and pulled out my phone, which wasn't very easy to do because Sebastian kept his tight grip on my waist.

"Quarter after six." I replied. I felt his fingers stroking my neck.

"I'm very sorry about these bruises, I don't regret them though." he said with a cheeky grin and a wink. I gave him a flat look.

"Very funny...but actually, neither do I. Totally worth the dis-coloration." I said with the same sass.

"I'm glad to hear that." he sighed, his eyes running up and down my body.

"Are you checking me out?" I asked.

"Maybe, can you blame me though?" he shot back. I had no reply, except a blushing smile to bury in my pillow.

"No, don't. You're too beautiful to hide yourself." he said and cupped my face. I had no idea I would actually be in bed with Sebastian Smythe...and not just for sex.

"Should I leave? I don't know how your dad will react if he finds me here?" I said. 

"Don't worry, he usually wakes up around ten after long nights. I'll sneak you out before then." he replied.

"I feel like such a bad girl when I'm with you. We have this secret little relationship and all." I muttered the last bit.

"Well you are a bad girl, in and out of bed." he smirked. I grabbed my pillow and whacked him with it.

"That was disgusting you sick, dirty bastard." I said. He just laughed while I threw my head back into the pillow.

"I love you Betsey Johnson." 

"Right back at you Andrew McCarthy."

-

"Order up! Table 9!" Ryan shouted from the kitchen. I took the plate out from the steel shelf with the red crypting lights hanging down, then delivered the club sandwich and pastrami on rye to table 9. Believe it or not, I actually missed working shifts at the diner, I didn't miss this though.