5~ What the Hell?

Rule 5: Your opponent has secrets of his own

He took me by surprise, and I wasn't at all happy. So I raised my hand and slapped it against his face. He broke away from me.

"Hello!" I exclaimed. You know how you saw hello in that tone? Like when you walk in on your best friend making out with her boyfriend and they're in the stage where they're about to rip off each other's clothes, but you just feel extremely awkward and in the sudden shock of seeing what you just saw, you go 'Hello!' to get their attention. Either that, or grab a pocket whistle and blow... worked for me.

"Hi," he said, a little calmer. I had no idea he...wait...how could he just...?

"What the hell was that?" I asked him. Sebastian was at a loss for words, he didn't know what to saw.

"I'm sorry, alright? I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean that-"

"What do you mean you didn't mean that?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, really but..." He trailed off and bit his tongue.

"But what?" I asked, becoming very frustrated with his stalling.

"Someone like me has needs in more ways than one," he said. It took a minute for me to actually understand what he meant, then that's when all the pieces fell into place.

"Oh my God... you're... you're... but you're... oh, Lord," He was bisexual.

"Listen to me," He took me by he shoulders, "You cannot tell anybody about this. Nobody. Especially not any of the Warblers...I don't know how to come out with it yet," he said. I ripped out of his grip and stumbled back.

"Don't worry! I'll be drinking something strong until the memory of this goes away," I replied and headed for the door. But he called my name before I could leave.

"You know nothing between us will be the same now right?" He asked. I just stared at him before answering.

"Yeah," it didn't matter to me, I got what I came for...

⚥⚥⚥

Later that afternoon, I rushed the rest of my glee club into the practice room for an emergency meeting.

"Before Mr. S gets here, quick," I said. Everybody came filing in one by one, most likely confused by my urgency. I couldn't blame them, I had never been so excited over something like this before (except when competing).

"Brittany, lock the door," I called to the blonde cheerleader.

"I don't know how to do that," she replied. I huffed and looked to Santana, who already got what I was thinking and went to lock the door on the far right.

"Um, what's going on?" Rachel asked.

"We got the Warblers right where we want them," I replied after I locked the door, "And because he's the smoothest criminal I know, Artie was able to find a spy store that sells top-secret surveillance equipment," I was practically beaming with joy.

"Not top secret, I just got a tape-recorder from Officemax," Artie pitched. Okay, so it wasn't as cool as how I put it, but who really cares?

"Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever. Anyway! I stuck it in my bra and when we went to Dalton, I got Sebastian to admit that there was rock-salt in the slushie that blinded Blaine," I pulled out the tape recorder from my pocket, "Now all we have to do is send this to the fuzz and that little bitchlet is headed to juvie. What do you think?" I then pushed the button on the recorder for proof and a playback started.

"Admit it, what did you put in that slushy?"

"Rock salt"

Everybody else looked impress, I even got a 'Nice work, Princess Bitch." from Santana, which doesn't happen often, but Kurt wasn't very happy.

"No, we're not doing that," he said. 

"Why?" I asked with disappointment. 

"Kurt, this isn't violent, this is clever. I mean, the girl put the damn thing in her bra," Santana added.

"So he gets kicked out of school and possibly goes to prison. The Warblers still do Michael and they still beat us," he said as he stood up. "Look, I want to see Sebastian's head turning on a spit, but I've realised that you can't go looking for payback everytime the world wrongs you. If Michael went after all the haters, he would never had any time to do all that amazing music," I'll admit it there, he was right.

"So, we're not going to punish the Warblers, we're going to teach them a lesson...and I think I know how," It was hard for me not to roll my eyes, when I get my evidence I present it clear and proud. 

"So, I reserved the auditorium, if you'll all just follow me," Kurt led everybody out of the practice room, with Santana complaining after him about how my plan was genious, but I didn't care about that. I grabbed Rachel's arm before she could leave and pulled her back in. I had to tell somebody, this was killing me.

"Ouch! Reese, what're you doing?" she asked.

"Listen, alright, I got something to tell you and since you're my bestfriend in the whole wide world, you're the one person I can trust with this top secret information. Do you understand?" I asked. She nodded with a sympathetic look in her eyes. We'd been besties for three years, she knew when something was really wrong with me.

"Okay, go ahead," she said. How do I tell her? Do I come right out with it? Maybe build towards it? I don't know, I've never had this problem before.

"Well, after I got Horrid Hairgel to admit he tampered the slushy, he was going to throw an untampered one at me..." I started.

"But you ducked obviously, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, then I knocked it away from him and shoved him, but he only came closer instead of farther away and... and then... I can't," I groaned and banged my head on the piano.

"Reese, what did he do to you?" she asked. It took all my might just to turn my head to look her in the eyes.

"He kissed me," I admitted. Rachel's jaw dropped, then she covered her mouth with both hands. Her eyes were as wide as they could possibly go, eyebrows raised to the limit and her breath caught. This is when she was most, most, most shocked. And strangely enough I only see her give this look when she's around me.

"Oh my God, did he say anything after?" she asked.

"He said he was sorry, and not to tell anyone. I think he's bi, and he doesn't want anybody to know," I replied. She bit her lip in thought.

"Well, that's kind of silly. I mean, surely someone in that school has to know he's double... right?" she asked.

"Apparently not. This frickin' sucks! Why did he choose me?" I asked her. Rachel placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Well, you are a beautiful girl, maybe he felt like an attraction to you or something. I mean, if you look passed the rude manners and the attitude, he could be a pretty nice catch," she replied. I pulled away from her instantly.

"You want me to go out with him!?" I asked.

"No, Reese! Maybe he was just... experimenting?" she suggested. This was a real pickle, I didn't know what to do, and right now, Rachel was the only person I could trust with this information.

"You know, maybe it's just a one-time thing? Maybe he'll get over it and go back to being his inconsiderate, full-of-himself jerk who's out after Blaine's heart. Although, I really doubt that's going to happen now," she said. She was right, there's no friggin' way Blaine will even acknowledge Sebastian after this. I huffed and nodded.

"Alright, and you promise not to tell anybody, not a soul in this entire state can know. Capicé?" I asked.

"Coprendé... you alright?"

"Just peachy. Come on we should go... "